Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Welcome to a great support community!

2 Likes

Great numbers. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Love the 7’s!!! Way to go Emm
wow-thats-cool-thats-cool

3 Likes

20 Likes

19 Likes

@Dazercat :joy: you made me laugh again

1 Like

20 Likes

Ohhhhh im loving all the 7s! @M-be-free49 nice catch

1 Like

Heck yeah @Player-1 3 days is fantastic! Get thru hell week and it calms down a bit, of course everyones journeys different. All im saying is keep going! Theres hope!

19 Likes

Congratulations on your time! It’s amazing work :muscle:t4:
200w (1)

3 Likes

Thank you! Cant wait to get that 1 year coin!

2 Likes

:blush:

23 Likes

15 Likes

Call me stupid, call me moron, call me names…
I feel miserable :persevere:

11 Likes

“If at first you don’t succeed, pick yourself up and try again”, you can do this @Bomdhil!

2 Likes

I think you got the name calling covered. Besides. We don’t do that here.
I hope you feel better about yourself soon.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

I just want to say that I got here to Talking Sober when I was coming up on 90 days sober.
I needed a day counter so I could stop counting on my fingers and toes how long I had been sober. And I needed an exact date so I could know when my 90 days was.
Then from the counter app, I discovered this wonderful group of people that were like me.
In the beginning I was on here a lot! Logging in here and going to meetings was what helped me stay sober.

So if you’re new or just coming back, welcome. I am glad you’re here. I’ll leave you with a couple words that were told to me that changed my life. A dude told me at my 3rd or 4th meeting that I didn’t have to drink today.
That stuck with me all this time. “You don’t have to drink today”

Thanks for reading Pals! And remember, one day at a time

27 Likes

That’s some great sober time Gabe!! :star2::ice_cream::partying_face: Always good ‘seeing’ you!! Hope you are doing well!!

3 Likes

Always good to “see” you too!!!

2 Likes