Thank you! It’s a tiny celebration, lol.
We could pool our alcohol savings together and buy a banana stand. ![]()

I took my booze savings and took my butt to costa rica for 12 days! Idk how i paid all my bills with my habit
Next antibooze trip imma go halo jumping and white waterrafting in tennessee!
That’s so awesome ![]()
Didnt you buy a house with your beer money @Jasty2 ![]()
Lol. I did. ![]()
Had I quit earlier, I might be living on the beaches of Costa Rica. ![]()
nice timers my friend – impressive amount of days! Keep going strong ![]()

Thanks @JazzyS . Sorry I have been slack on TS.
I have been working my program and trying to take things one day at a time.
Shout out to @Seb @tailee17 @Butterflymoonwoman @SassyRocks @JuliaLuna @SinceIAwoke @Tragicfarinelli @Genjacks0n
That’s amazing sober time!
This is awesome and I’m happy to read it. Great to see you sharing your milestones with us. Life can get busy I know …it takes time to find the balance we need. Know you have support here always ![]()
Congratulations on your double digits ![]()
… keep up the amazing work ![]()
Congratulations on 10 days

Great catch indeed ![]()







