Great job Sienna
. 3 months sober is a huge accomplishment ![]()
Yeah it’s pretty Cool ![]()

Congratulations on your time sober!
Now that’s a beautiful number! Way to go friend ![]()

Thanks, jazzy. I thought of you when I looked up the angel number. Thanks for always being there.
i had to look it up … thank you love. so sweet ![]()

Nice chunk of ODAATs you got there Dirk


Wow, great numbers!
Sadly i slipped that evening or next day. Im back at it though, almost at day 5 again i need to be stronger and not break so easily.
@JazzyS sadly I self sabotage all the good sober time I had. you know how doen I am after each relapse but today I said enough. weak but at least I show up here today
@Leebg79 We are in the same page. courage my friend!!
@Bomdhil @Leebg79
Sorry that you relapsed but great to see you back here working on your sobriety.
Reach out and stay connected. ODAAT ![]()
![]()
Congrats on 2 weeks

Thank you I’m really going to try this time I’m at rock bottom I deserve better than what I’m doing to myself ![]()
@manpreet Great work on your 1+ week ![]()
@Shaunda Awesome job on 2 weeks ![]()
@Shell38621 Congrats on your sober time – coming up on 1 day ![]()
Keep up the amazing job guys – amazing efforts!
I see a pattern here… Hugs to you and yours!



