Searching for groups

Hello everyone! I’m Francisca and i’m new here. It’s there any group active? I would like to join one. Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to Talking Sober Francisca! I’m not quite sure I understand your question. For me this place, this whole forum, is one big group of amazing people. A big group of peers supporting each other through sharing stories, knowledge, experiences, asking for help, supporting each other… So yes there is a group active here and that’s all of us! But maybe that’s not exactly what you meant. Welcome anyway, and I hope you will find what you are looking for!

1 Like

Hi,i am also new here and not yet started my journey so am also looking around to whats available

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for your beautiful words. Yes, i’m searching, exactly, all are you saying. So, i’m thankful to read this. Thanks Mno!

2 Likes

Hi prb1975! I recommend you to start right now your journey cause is the best you can do. I promise you that your life will change. I’m 1 year 6 months sober and clean and i’m really proud. YOU CAN DO IT! and i’m here if you need something

1 Like

Hi,i am going to a aa meeting tomorrow night,probably more scared if that than stoppping drinking,hopefully i wont be too terrible!lol

3 Likes

Welcome to the community🙏

1 Like

Welcome and it’s natural to be nervous or scared but I assure you that you will be walking in to a room full of amazing and welcoming people. :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome to you too Paul! I’m sure you’ll be fine attending your first meeting. Folks there will be happy to see you and will do their best to make you feel welcome. You just go and listen and watch, or say something when you want to, it’s not obligatory…

In the meantime check out this site, there’s a lot of good threads where you can find inspirations from people’s stories and shares. Happy you are here friend. We’re in this together.

2 Likes

Thankyou for your kind words, if im brave enough to go to the meeting the rest should follow on

1 Like

Haha. Don’t worry. It’s normal to feel like that, but it worth it and you will meet more people. Good luck on that meeting and we are here for you

Thank you Tafkap!! Nice to meet you

1 Like

Thats good your going to a meeting i suggest that quite a lot so people there have been were you are now wish you well

Thankyou Ray

Sorry,its gone

1 Like