Second day and dealer messaged 🥲

Hi all I’m new here and currently getting through my first 48 hours of being ketamine free. I am currently in Bali and so getting the doctors grade k (meaning purest form) is as easy as ordering from Indonesian Amazon or a local dealer for only about 70$ (you cook vial and render about 1.5 grams)
I can go through a bottle in a day - I’m a 5’4 female weighing 105 pounds (which doesn’t matter but also goes to show how fucked my tolerance is) truthfully I don’t really feel anything from it except a little boost in mood.
But any way life is cheap here and I can’t get weed so I figured why not I can afford it. But I’ve spent 600$ In the three weeks I’ve been here and I don’t want to have bladder issues so I am trying to quit cold Turkey.
I usually smoke weed heavily but that’s not possible here and so I’ve supplemented with alcohol and ketamine and even cigarettes because I’m looking for any kind of high possible :confused:

Well sorry for the ramble I’m just stressed about when night comes and I crave like last night I ordered alcohol instead but that’s no good.
Addiction is crazy hope you all are fairing better than me today!

5 Likes

Welcome, I’m sure some recovered addicts will jump in on your thread. In the meantime, take care, sit tight and keep your resolve, no matter what.

3 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes!!

1 Like

Welcome! Congratulations on being ketamine free. Is your main goal complete abstinence from all drugs and alcohol? Do they have any supports iut there such as meetings or anything that can help you fill your time during the evenings so that you don’t drink or use?

1 Like

Well my main goal for now is no ketamine. Smoking weed is easy to stop and alcohol i can easily limit to two drinks because I don’t like hang overs or blacking out.
I know I have an addictive personality so I have no intentions of trying other drugs out of fear for loving it too much. An ex introduced me to ketamine under the guise that it isn’t physically addictive and it’s used to treat depression so it’s ok to try (obviously not 100% true)

I am thinking to do virtual meet up support groups online but need to find some in the timezone , but any help where to find those would be awesome!!
Bali is a great place for wellness so I will try to focus on that once I make it past a week.

Anyway thanks for reaching out 🥹🙏

4 Likes

I use the Intherooms app. It’s free! People from literally all over go on and it’s like a 12 step meeting st whatever time u need :slight_smile: they have a variety of meetings depending on what ur looking for. U don’t have to share either but there is that option :slight_smile:
Ketamine was never a strong DOC of mine but I have used it many times and I too have an addictive personality and it was addictive (to me lol). I’m glad ur cutting that out. I had to quit everything I was doing in order to recover. I just couldn’t vut out my DOC and keep doing “less harmful” drugs. But im proud of u for cutting out ketamine. Hopefully u can enjoy ur day/evening. Check out the app if u have time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bali has its own rehabs and in person meetings for NA and AA, it might be worth a go if you’re desperate enough :pray:

https://www.aabali.org/meeting/

1 Like

Thank you ! I will check out the app today!
And also that Bali in person meet up. I appreciate the help everyone… I work nights so that kind of helps in the distractions.
Wish me luck :black_heart:

2 Likes

How are you doing today?

Well back at 16 hours so…i have signed up for my first meeting tomorrow also enrolled in MMA training because I think the quote idle hands are the devil playground is very true. Need to get the adrenaline boost from a healthy source and maybe getting punched in the face could be it 🥲

3 Likes

Glad to hear it. Let us know how that first meeting went. Rooting for you @Debbi!

I’m excited to hear about your MMA training. That is a sure fire way to keep yourself busy and healthy