Self check in ✅ / My journey thread

This is amazing news, you have got yourself to a place to make this happen and I’m incredibly proud of you.
:people_hugging::purple_heart:
You have a bright future ahead of you and it’s lovely to feel your energy full of love and positivity in your thread.
:gem:

3 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words. I have tried really hard and worked super hard to get where I am today

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

That’s such a great news, happy for you and your little son :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank you much appreciated tbhv​:mechanical_arm::wave:t3::heavy_heart_exclamation::people_hugging:

1 Like

Hello there everyone :person_gesturing_ok::clap::call_me_hand::100::heart:
I am excitied to post with you that today is my 3rd CHINS COURT involving with DCS and my son Kaysen. I have a court date :date: for this every three months to check-in :heavy_check_mark: :white_check_mark: and see how I am doing. Last chins court didn’t go over so well, and I was still using drugs at the time. But NOW I am SOBER!!! 80 DAYS STRONG NOW. and at this court date… I will get to express all of my progress and how I have given DCS 15 weeks of clean screens I only have two more aftercare classes @ my IOP CLASS and I will graduate :mortar_board: with a certificate! Which is so exciting for me I never thought I would get this far I was honestly scared I was going to lose my son! But now it’s never been better and I couldn’t be any happier then to be bringing home my son FOR GOOD. He needs to be with his mommy and I told him a couple months ago I was coming for you baby and I FREAKING DID IT!!! but yeah I know today when I was in that court room and they see my progress has progressed so much so quickly they will be so happy with me and it’s a great feeling. But I will be pre-approved for in trial home for May 22. And then I will have one last court date set out for jut a couple months to finally CLOSE OUT THIS CASE.
AMEN!

21 Likes

That’s wonderful Brandy, happy for you!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve been waiting for this moment for a very long time it’s Been 9 months since I have been in this DCS case :frowning:

3 Likes

Howd court go?

3 Likes

Hooray! Give us an update about how court went today?!

3 Likes

Outstanding!! Way to go! Keep up the excellent hard work. Your child is lucky to have a mom working so hard on this. I wish you the best!

3 Likes

Court went absolutely fantastic. I am pre-approved for in trial home visits starting may 22 which means my kid is back with me 24/7 :slight_smile: and they set a permentary hearing for July 11th to close my case completely. Couldn’t be any happier with how this case turned out I am really proud of myself and happy to finally have my son back with me where he should be.

3 Likes

Thanks! I will for sure never get complacent that is very important

2 Likes

Court couldn’t have went any better. I really turned this case around and it’s so awesome to over come what I have been fighting for. Which is my little sweet baby back with his mommy finally soon :slight_smile: thanks for asking

4 Likes

Wonderful. Look at how amazing you are!

1 Like

Good work! Keep fighting mama

1 Like

Today was a great day with my baby. He was here there and everywhere. Warn his self out now he’s asleep passed out next to me in the car. I am about to get dropped off to work for one of the last times I will need a ride to work bc Ive literally bc some other really great news today :newspaper_roll: was that I had to complete the driver safety program then get my driver’s license and I am so happy … All that has to happen so did they are going to have it clear the system then I can finally have a valid driver’s license back!!! I might or might not have to pay a reinstatement fee now looking forward to finding that out Monday!! Can’t wait. But here’s my certificate of achievement amazing when you do what your supposed to in your soberity good things always come
!

)

13 Likes

That’s geat news! Congrats on getting your driving privileges back! There’s such a feeling of freedom when that happens, at least it was for me.

May I suggest you either remove the certificate pic or black out your name and license number? This forum is open to the internet and it’s never a good idea to display personal information in my opinion.

7 Likes

I did lol omg I didn’t even see it had my DL # ON IT. I did it right before I went into work so I was in a rush and didn’t really look over it to well at the time thank u for the advice I appreciate it

2 Likes

Good stuff I half to do the same course. How much was it. And it’s 8 hours correct? Keep up the good work girl you deserve it n all the happiness with ur little man. He is adorable

2 Likes