Self harm and suicide

I’m pleased your here asking for help I think your a very brave young lady x

First of all - You are your parents child, they gonna be worried for sure, but they love you nomather what. Your parents are the first who’s going to support You.
Nonetheless, what does your doctor say?

I’ve been thinking of suicide quite alot today, didn’t go through with it. Tried 7 times at least never succeed. More things to this life think posative. X

1 Like

Good
Self harm is not a solution for a problem
I have several problems right now
I’m here to help and hear what is bothering you
And I am sure that I’m honest

That’s nice everything is going well
I hope best regards to you and your family
If you think that I can help you or your daughter email me with this address
Limali2807 @Gmail. com

1 Like

Hi @Nathanheath how are you today x

1 Like

Sometimes when we are approached with something we are uncomfortable with or have no understanding, our reactions can come across as negative, i.e. uncaring, not believing etc, even though we do care and want to help. Its hard to focus on other people’s problems. What is a big deal for one person can mean nothing to the other. Therapy is good as it’s not judgemental and allow you to face your problems to see things in a different light. I keep my thoughts in but with alcohol and sense of doom from anxiety a volcano explodes. I know my family care for me, but they are not listeners, or their problems have to be bigger so mine are insignificant, so therapy is ideal for me. If you have someone you can reach out to, please don’t shy away. I keep reminding myself tomorrow is another day and today will be yesterday :blue_heart:

1 Like

Place your hand on your heart love, that beat is a purpose. You’re the purpose, I’m sending you so much light and love. You’re not alone!

2 Likes

Yeah all well thanks z been keeping active and fit. Just had a nice bike ride down Brighton beach, see the sun set. Well needed. Although the chain snapped on my bike so had to push it back. Haha. But was worth it. How are you? X

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything from @Cmdh7? I haven’t seen anything from her in like 6 days. I messaged her to see if she’s ok. Worried about the kid she’s going through a lot. Thanks :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes