Shame, loneleyness and boredom

Continuing the discussion from Like a cat on a hot tin roof:

Nearly gave up lastnight wanted to make the same old feelings go away but I know using would of made it all worse, I’m grateful to have that experience, I have plans today to talk to my old work lady where I stopped when my life slowly started changing for the worst n I’m cooking lunch at my friend’s house. Xif I used I wouldn’t if done none of that, so I’m up before kids gona meditate get dressed n be a trooper n do what I try to do and that’s the right nxt things day 8 here I come, been in bed for wayyyyy to long but pls someone at some point remind easy does it. Xi forget at times

6 Likes

You’ve done a great job. You just made a strong foundation against your addiction. You just told fuck you to the cravings, that’s awesome.
And if you need to lay in bed all day to deal with your addiction, go for it, you’ve earned that emma :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers but it’s time to get out my pit, if I don’t push myself abit I want at all if that makes sense. Xx

1 Like

I suffer with all 3 of these on the daily. I have a lot of shame of the things I’ve done in the past to my kids, family and friends. I tend to find myself isolating most of the time when I’m bored and feeling lonely. I deal with depression and high anxiety which just adds to the problem.

1 Like

Hi Jason yeah Ontop of akm the emotional shit coming off pills n drugs too is a massive part aswell for me I went out yesterday n felt so much better so needed to be mindful once I’m well which each day I’m getting stronger day 9 today. Try to go for a walk or meet a friend family it doors help. When we’re in that dark place.

3 Likes

Day 9 today went out yesterday got my old job back and went and saw a friend it felt amazing to get outta house and put plans bk on track slowly for myself. I caused so much chaos and destruction whilst I was out there so it’s about putting it right but naturally I’m not forcing any of it. @Jasonlor42 I feel you my friend I really do try to go out if you can send some pics of stuff you find beautiful pure. Another lady did this with me after she had been stuck in for abit and she let me know it made her feel so much better. Remember easy on yaself were only human not super human. Xx

1 Like