Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

I just discovered this thread and went through it all. I like watching the pictures as the puzzles get completed. Kinda feel like I just finished a whole bunch of puzzles in 10 minutes!

5 Likes

I decided to gift this one to my friend C. She sent me a picture after she hung it

11 Likes

That is such a great gift idea! Iā€™m going to do that for my Mumā€™s birthday. Will be good to have motivation to get back to it. The house move has pur everything out and got a holiday coming up. But will have a couple of weeks after that to get one done.

I think I will need one of those pizzle tables tho to move it out of the way while Iā€™m not working on it.

Love the fantasy one too!

1 Like

It will be super satisfying when it gets done though! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I bagged that baby up for the summer; all in separate sandwich bags of the pieces I had sorted and the bits I had managed to put together. I will revisit come the crap weather in the fall. Stay tuned. Lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Did you see that thing I found on Amazon? It looks like a kindle case but itā€™s for puzzles. I was going to get it last payday but didnā€™t. Still thinking about getting it though cause Iā€™d like to not take up half of the kitchen table anymore lol

1 Like

Was given this one as a present for Christmas. Finally going to attempt itā€¦ gawd help me :sweat_smile: bye bye dining table for the next couple of months lol. Well actually just remembered we are moving in 6 weeks so thereā€™s a 6 week deadline :flushed::grimacing:

10 Likes

2 days later and the border is finally complete :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Here is one from a while ago!

I like to get them in charity shops for Ā£2 or so. Thereā€™s a thrill involved with not knowing if all the bits are there :laughing:

I have a few to do actually so I might have a go later now you have inspired me!

8 Likes

The family will be happy to have 1/2 of the dinner table back :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

This sky is slowing me way down.

8 Likes

Ravensburgers are the best!

1 Like

Yeah think Iā€™ll have to frame this one when itā€™s done! Check in with me again this time next year and it might be finished :joy:

Oooh I like this one! @desert_rose

@Jdeanj youā€™re so close to finishing!!

3 Likes

Making slow progress.

Dug out my old puzzle mat and sorted all the pieces - going to work my way inwards so today I lay out the blue colours and lined pieces i need for that first. I can then roll the puzzle mat up when we need the table and most of the pieces stay put when unrolled. Tomorrow Iā€™ll cut a stiff piece of board to slide under the puzzle in progress so that it will be easier to clear the table at dinnertime.

Phew! This one needs abit of strategy and planning thatā€™s for sure!!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s some serious game planning! I sort the pieces in half between the boxes, do the edges first, and never look at the box photo, thatā€™s about as sophisticated as I get as far as a system goes.

3 Likes

Me too!! Everyone says Iā€™m silly. My friend said once they wouldnā€™t give a map if you arenā€™t suppose to use it :joy: I think it adds to the challenge

3 Likes

Haha yeah I donā€™t normal get so organised but this is the biggest Iā€™ve done (1500) and Iā€™m moving in just under 6 weeks so have a deadline :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am resorting to shape sorting to finish this puzzle, feels like cheating but I need a leg up.

8 Likes

That is so frickin cute