Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

In my first year of sobriety I found jigsaw puzzles to be a really good way of keeping my mind occupied and killing time. And helped me learn to just be with myself. Also a great thing while I was struggling with my mental health. I think it’s one of those activities where you can get some ‘flow’ going.

I didn’t do any last year when we got a puppy and then got out of the habit. But just finished my first one of 2022.

Not very difficult, but quite fun to do. It’s a Where’s Wally one so lots of silly things going on. My favourite bit is the big shoe next to the wind sock :sweat_smile:

I know others here do them, so thought it would be nice to have a thread to share pics of progress, challenges and completed ones.

29 Likes

This is gorgeous!!! I like your puzzle, it’s funny :grin:
I loved to do puzzles but ran out of time years ago. Sometimes my husband invites me to join him on his. That’s fun. I bookmark the thread and come back :blush::+1:

1 Like

Now I need to go out and buy one!! Lol :heart:
It’s beautiful and you’ve inspired me Siand!

1 Like

This is the one I’ve been working on since New Years. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Those look like little stars Lara!! :star2:

3 Likes

You don’t do all the edges first? :thinking:

I feel like my approach is pretty neurotic now I think about it :joy:

2 Likes

I love jigsaw puzzles but I lack patience awesome to see your guys works

2 Likes

Truthfully. I set it up and keep it out for about 3 months. The teenagers who come to the house to hang sometimes sit and talk and put it together :wink:. It’s like a little healing table but unannounced. :pray:. Thus the disjointedness. :sweat_smile:. The table is visual from the kitchen and it’s really interesting to see how different people go about doing a puzzle. I’m a sort first then edge person like you.

4 Likes

Ah that’s such a good idea!

Healing by stealth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Yes :smiley:. Though I must say, I’m on the verge of finishing it soon. It’s hard to see the “stars” just floating. :sweat_smile::dizzy:

1 Like

Does this count? :rofl:

17 Likes

Errr yea 100% :t_rex:

2 Likes

Made a start on this today, the picture is of Chester (England). It’s 1,000 pieces so should keep me busy for a while. Will see how much I get round to in the week!

10 Likes

Well it was going OK with the puzzle until Maggie came running in and jumped on it :see_no_evil::joy:

Progress not totally wasted but I would say a reasonably significant setback :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I’m excited for this thread!

I do the edges first. I didn’t know there was another way :joy:
I’m about to start on this one soon

11 Likes

That looks like a tough one! Good luck :grin:

2 Likes

Here we go… If she knocks it over again though I’m done :joy:

10 Likes

21 Likes

Working on separating tonight

9 Likes