Knock knock
Who’s there?
Goose
Goose who?
Goose me. Did you drop this?

4 Likes

knock knock,
Who’s there?
Amazon, I’ll just leave it on your doorstep unsigned for anyone to pick up because of your covid arse.

6 Likes

Who’s there?
Cow says.
Cow says who?
No, a cow says mooooo

My kids current favorite.

6 Likes

you’ve got paranoia, no one knocked on your door :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Honestly If someone did I would probably hide under my bed until they leave.
We live outside the village in a small area with three houses.
No one comes here uninvited or before calling first because we’re off grid from everything,and it’ll be a waste of time if we aren’t at home.

3 Likes

Who’s there?
Camaro
Camaro who?
Camaro wanna show you something.

4 Likes

Who’s there?
Diesel
Diesel who?
Diesel numb the pain.

Come on @Matt. I know you’ve got one! :smile:

3 Likes

Knock knock;
Who’s there?
Ya.
Ya who?
Naa, I use Google.

2 Likes

You’re right I do!

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Hatch.
Hatch who?
Bless you!

:smile:

2 Likes

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Joe.
Joe who?
Joe momma man!

2 Likes

Knock, knock
Who’s there?
Annie
Annie who?
Annie thing you can do I can better!

2 Likes

I’m born here, well in the neighbor village. I think big cities with huge apartment complex looks really cozy. I would love the closeness to everything a city offers, I’ve thought about living in a big city like Paris or London or more preferably something close to the ocean many times it seems like the ultimate a dream.
But every time I travel from here, it’s enough to just go to the close small cities all the people stresses me out. We have a slow pace here and I guess it’s in my blood. To me it’s unbelievable that people run for their commute, like a tram or a bus when it comes a new one in 10 minutes. If you miss the buss here, it might come a new one next day. Or depending where you going next week. We don’t have a railway to our village and to take the bus in need to walk a 15 mins walk into the village. :blush:

1 Like

Oh myh! That’s sounds totally crazy. But it’s funny you live in my dream scenery and I live in yours. We should make a swap for like two weeks when the world opens again. Australia and all your dangerous animals and insects are making me a bit nervous, we don’t have anything comparable here. We have Jellyfish but no poisonous ones, we have a poisonous fish, but it’s not that bad it won’t kill you.

No dangerous snakes, no dangerous insects. A good thing with the cold weather I guess :blush:

It might be, I mostly watch 80s 90s action movies, preferably with a half naked well pumped Sylvester Stallone (Rambo :heart:) can’t get better than that :blush:

1 Like

Knock knock
Who’s there?
Interrupting cow
Interrupting cow- MOOOO

3 Likes

Knock knock
Who’s there?
Boo
Boo who?
Why you crying?

1 Like

Knock knock
Who’s there?
Jew
Jew who?
Jew see that falling star?

2 Likes

This one is my little guys favourite lol. His only one actually, and he tells it over and over :joy:

1 Like

Knock knock
Who’s there
Chicken
Chicken who?
Just chicken on you!

1 Like

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To go to the idiots house

Knock knock
Who’s there?
The chicken