Share your random, weird, & funny outdoor security camera pics

I’m sure I’m not the only one who gets weird & funny outdoor security camera pictures. I figured just for fun, I would share a few and see what craziness y’all have captured :rofl:

Hey dinosaurs do exist :skull_and_crossbones::rofl:

6 Likes

Not sure what made this, but it looks like a flying stingray :ocean:

7 Likes

Oh our neighbors get bears and deer and bobcats all the time, so cool. We get deer a lot. A local kitty who really gets into sleeping on the porch rug. A pregnant raccoon recently.

3 Likes

My neighbor set up cameras around his house a while back, his advice to me was, don’t put up cameras, it’s best not to know what is hoing on in the middle of the night. He looked shooked. :flushed:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks for making me laugh after a long day.

4 Likes

Oh my! Bears & bobcats would make me scared to get out of my car at night :skull_and_crossbones::rofl: I noticed my car looked a little fuzzy a few times this winter, and apparently it was a white kitty taking naps on my car lol

3 Likes

Now that would peak my curiosity soooo bad! :eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t have pics but one time I used to work for a paint store and one day things went crazy at the store during the day and a big order that was supposed to go out, didn’t go out. It was looking pretty bad when we closed the store and I said, “I’ll be damned if this is going to stop me getting this where it needs to go.”

So I hopped in our delivery van and drove the truck (already loaded up with the 480 gallons of paint) to where it was supposed to go, out in the country warehouse of this company outside our town, and I started unloading the truck, and walked these gallons through the spaces in the gate (it was wide enough for a person to walk through; it was mainly intended to stop cars).

It was evening but we live in a northern country and it was summer, so the sun didn’t set until 9:00 at night.

After I’ve been there nearly three hours unloading this truck, as the sun is starting to set, I get a call from the sales rep whose account this was, and he says, “Matt, why don’t you head home, it’s ok - Donovan [the client; the owner of the warehouse property] can see you on his phone / security camera stream” :laughing:

The guy must have thought I was nuts, basically trespassing to deliver something that was supposed to have been delivered during the day.

4 Likes

10 Likes

20 Likes

Bonus large Goanna pic

14 Likes

Wow!! The Goanna!
Is the other a kangaroo or something else?
Soooo cute, the kangaroos w the babies!!
What’s up at the very top?

1 Like

I’ll have a look into my archive. I remember having a picture of a badger and some really weird rainstorm pictures, quite spooky.

3 Likes

This is hillarious! :smiley:

2 Likes

The mama has such a maternal look in her eyes!

1 Like

Omgahhhh that is sooooo cute! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

It’s either a Potaroo or a Bandicoot.
Sent the pic to the local wildlife council who can’t quite decide. We have both on the property but Potaroo are rare and would be a major excitement for them if we can capture confirmed pics.

It’s a pretty-face wallaby, also known as a whip tail.
They are absolutely beautiful

4 Likes

Omg!!! Baby roo in pouch!! My life is complete!!!

1 Like