Share your tattoos (no triggers please šŸ™šŸ»)

Look what we did.
Unforgettable adventures indeed. @Fury

16 Likes

And thereā€™s me

So it took like 20 minutes to get tattooed and 4 hours of talking about music, being a hired gun, recording and rehearsing techniques, and exchanging numbers

And we got it on record store day

6 Likes

I was going to say how appropriate to get music tattoos on ā€œrecord store dayā€. Very cool! They came out really nice. @DeadMist. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yessss! I love it!

3 Likes

Just got this today!!
I LOVE Alice in wonderland and the Matrix, so I got a ā€œfollow the white rabbitā€ tattoo! And added a heart for the queen of hearts :heart:

14 Likes

@Deadman If you have any questions about flags, contact @moderators by PM.
FYIā€¦Shirts are required in all photos. Iā€™m linking the rules for reference. See rule #6.

I have no questionsā€¦I can see in this thread, that itā€™s alright for someā€¦ and not othersā€¦and Iā€™m ok with thatā€¦

Should have known better when I didnā€™t recognize anyone in this thread. Wonā€™t post here again, sorry.

True that.
Thereā€™s some epic nip pics still active on the thread.
Makes it understandably difficult to know where the line is drawn in regards to rules and context of topic.

2 Likes

@Lisa07 she picked out the design, talked to the dude and scheduled the appointment, everything else including the timing was just perfect

3 Likes

The rules were updated about a year and a half ago to accommodate the growing number of sex addicts that have joined the forum. This thread was started well before the changes so of course there are earlier pics that donā€™t meet the new guidelines. Rather than close an entire thread of some fantastic art work, ā€œno triggersā€ was added to the title. We just ask that everyone be respectful of all addictions when posting.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I like the subtle use of white ink :metal:t2:

1 Like

I stand by my previous answer. Be well on your journey.

Thought my post was ok, as I scrolled thread first before posting to see what was acceptedā€¦Im 60 next year, if I trigger anyone Iā€™ll take it as a complimentā€¦Be well.

2 Likes

Wow! You donā€™t look it. You must have those youthful Canadian genes :wink:

4 Likes

I love that pattern @Bones_80 - it flows like ivy up a trellis in a garden. Looks great!

@Sami413 that rabbit is so cute! I love the literature reference too. Both those stories (Alice and Matrix) are faves of mine

@DeadMist @Fury awesome! Music music everywhere, song and notes fill the air :innocent:

3 Likes

I take my sobriety seriously here, although you seem to think itā€™s just a joke

I wouldnā€™t spend time in threads filled with triggers if it was detrimental to my sobriety. I ignore plenty of threads here, i actually suggested the picture get changed (and he did) but still offended you. Oh well, next time Iā€™ll say nothing. Be well.

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t offended by the pic. Didnā€™t even see it.

You implied that thereā€™s a nipple police here and you really donā€™t need to be a genius to figure out whom youā€™re talking about since I have been vocal about the issue. Maybe I just donā€™t get your sense of humour, idk, but I donā€™t appreciate being made fun of when itā€™s a weakness youā€™re taking the piss out off.

Hi. It was not my intention. Please accept my apology.

1 Like