Share your tattoos (no triggers please 🙏🏻)

Thank you :rose:

Hey you guys I wanted to see your ink and know if what you got means something to you :blush::blush:

I got this when I was a couple of weeks sober. Its the seal Naruto has on his stomach to seal Kuby. I decided to seal my demon inside of me. It reminds me that it will always be part of me.

The fox is for my son, flowers for my daughter and the heart is for the love between thier father and I when we had them. Its my familly and how much I love them. Even if we are not a couple anymore, I am happy to have this tattoo.

Theses butterflies are for my stepmom and step Sister who pasted. The smaller ones are for my grandparents. I love this one.

My disney castle and the things under represent my favorite princesses. Just cuz i love Disney :crazy_face::grin:

Cant wait to see your tattoo !!!

10 Likes

my only tattoo is a trio of eyes, to me it’s like a meditation — the opposites on either side of a neutral middle — symbolizing the natural balancing act of life’s fluctuations. :pray:t3:

16 Likes

Idk why or how someone would feel like my tat pic was inappropriate…kinda lame

The rules include “no nipples”. It’s how we all agree to get along.

2 Likes

Please read the rules and regulations. Rule 6 in particular.

2 Likes

I thought I was showing a chest piece
Didn’t know the nipples rules

It’s hard to do ibe without the other! I saw it before it got flagged, it’s impressive!

This made me smile and I truly hope you don’t take it the wrong way. I found it ironic bc it immediately made me remember something I saw long ago.

*hint - tomorrow is my birthday :baby: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Sleeved on my right arm, just let my tattoo guy do whatever he wanted. My left arm has my husbands thumb print, his name copied from his journal he kept during treatment and the coordinates of the location we were married at. Daniel passed away August 2022 of a fentanyl overdose.

12 Likes

I have …:thinking:… 21 of ‘em, altogether, and THAT is too much documenting (and some that are gettin’ covered-up) so I just slapped these up that show some of 'em…

5 Likes

Some of mine. I did most of the ones on my leg while apprenticing so please be kind about the quality lmao. The sternum piece and the ones on my forearm are all Modest Mouse references. (: and the “hyuck” is a goofy reference in remembrance of my fiancé that passed who loved goofy.

16 Likes

My latest tattoo. Absolutely love it.

10 Likes

Had this done today. It was a long-overdue cover up, of where one of my abusive exes branded me. Id already had it covered up but the tattoo was shocking, so I had it all lasered years ago. Today was the day!

16 Likes

Cool. I like it!

1 Like

I love that you could have this done over something traumatic. It looks great!

1 Like

Absolutely love the tattoo… colors and image are :fire:

To new beginnings :people_hugging:

1 Like

Thank you. It’s healed up nicely.

Now, just to get booked in with my artist for some more :+1::grin:

Love that @CATMANCAM

1 Like

I recently had my throat tattooed a similar size to yours! Soon as I can post pictures, I’ll post it up!

3 Likes