Share your tattoos (no triggers please πŸ™πŸ»)

Wow!!! :rainbow::heart_eyes:

Damn!!! Fucken amazing

Just a few of mine when they were nice and fresh. I definitely need to touch them all up at some point though!

9 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Sharp. Love the colors in the half sleeve

1 Like

Thank you! It’s been out in the sun too much and not as vibrant in color these days, but hopefully I can in and get it touched up here soon. :grin:

2 Likes

I here ya. I need all of mine touched up too.:+1:

2 Likes

Oh I dig that hourglass!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Been itching for new tattoo. LOL i have never seen so many since moving to Ohio. These two i saved. The original Social D insignia…Mike Ness is an inspiration. And Fishing is life.
socialda

1 Like

This is from a painting my brother did in 1999 whom was a lost soul and drank him self to death two years ago, basically committing suicide, so I decided to take that painting pic to a tattoo artist and had this done. It’s a reminder to me of how he died and how broken hearted he was and left everyone. It took me two years to get it, and I spent two years struggling with his death. It’s a reminder to me of what alcohol can do to you. I miss him everyday and am now 44 days AF.

8 Likes

Beautiful. :+1:

I got this a fee weeks ago for three years sober. My first tattoo in15 years. It’s funny how life experience can change your perspective on things. I have experienced much more physical pain compared to the now ease of a tattoo.

6 Likes

I love it looks great on you