Sharing tiktoks

These videos often give me inspiration for the day. If you find them encouraging, please reply, and share your own when you find the same.

3 Likes

This one from Joe Dispenza struck me today.

3 Likes

Accepting exactly where you are, and how you are, is the evolution.

3 Likes

I am not my thoughts, but the cognitive being having them.

1 Like

Believe in yourself, you’re worth it.

Who lied to you?

Accepting life on life’s terms.

@JazzyS

1 Like

Girl that was the best shit i’ve ever seen! damn hilarious!!! thank you for tagging me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My friend sent it to me and I just knew I had to share it with you. I laughed so hard!

1 Like

i so appreciated it — my brother had to check up on me cause he couldn’t hear the words and was like why are you laughing so hard to that song :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

For anyone struggling with life things (myself included), Be proud

1 Like

Absolutely!!! We really dont tell ourselves enough.

Although I expect a lot out of myself, I found myself this morning reminding myself I’m much more of a self starter now sober. I dont expect my wife to pack my lunch anymore, I make myself breakfast. I dont expect her to do the shopping and cook, I do it myself and get started cooking when I get home now. And she gives me credit! Which makes me feel loved :heart_eyes:

I have learned in sobriety and marriage, you have to do the work to be happy, it doesnt just come automatically!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

@JazzyS

1 Like

OMG - yeah i am super excited for today but also know that in less than 24 hours the Christmas music will be everywhere :frowning_face:
thats ok - will just have to start planning for next year :wink: :laughing:

1 Like