Short fuse today

I am so aggitated for the last few days. What is that about? I’m just over 1 month sober. I was feeling great and now I’m just snappy and short with the people nearby. Ughhh. Anyone els experience this? There is seriously no good reason to be feeling this way.

1 Like

Everyone experiences agitation. It’s a good thing. For a long time most of us felt nothing so when normal emotions come flooding back we don’t know what to do. If it’s just general agitation do something to get out of your head. Maybe yoga or meditation. If it’s something specific I always pray on it. And it always helps.

2 Likes

Yup, exactly. I still get super emotionally unstable at almost a year because all the feelings are just overwhelming sometimes. I bought myself a cheap gaming computer (which wasn’t cheap at all) and started playing games where I get to wage war and blow shit up. Soooo helpful! Haha, that’s my meditation. Feeling aggressive? Blow shit up!

2 Likes

My hero! Pittsburgh gals know what’s up! I was having a really shitty day yesterday so I smashed stuff. And ate chocolate.

2 Likes

Same! Ready for my emotions to even out. The roller coaster is rough.

1 Like

I really need a good place to smash stuff.