Shout Outs

My mom had one of those a few years ago. Unexplained. She couldn’t drive for a few weeks, had tests done… All the same as you. She’s had no lasting effects and never had another one. So I hope that’s how it turns out for you! Take care of yourself.

1 Like

Ooh ye cheeky scamp :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That’s fairly reassuring to hear (not that your mum had one but that she didn’t have another) thanks cristel. Whilst I have no recollection of the event at all I have seen the cctv footage,I immediately regretted watching that, it was not pleasant! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah bless you. You mean the world to me too x

@Matt not too bad just been keeping busy working and with my girl! Lots going on personal life wise. But I am still trying to remain sober no matter how tempting it is. I have been doing lots of crocheting lol

1 Like

Cool! That sounds like fun. I love creative stuff like that. Have you seen RBG’s thread on that?
Crocheters, Knitters, and the like

1 Like

Thank you😊
I’m trying.
And thank you. Legit crying from your kindness. Thank you. It’s really nice to know someone’s thinking of me❤️

3 Likes

Thank you Julia though I’m not really about anymore x

3 Likes

Lovely Adrienne. You are here now! :heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Nice to see your face here hun :slightly_smiling_face:, miss you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@Dolse71, @Fargesia_murielae @anon12657779 @Yoda-Stevie @Yomomma @Butch @Bomdhil @C_8
@SoberWalker :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

ADRIENNE :kiss::two_hearts: yay you are here

2 Likes

I do come on most days I just don’t comment on anything x

6 Likes

Well well what do you know, you sneaky little lurker. :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

@Hazy love you too!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart::two_hearts::heart::pray:t5:

1 Like

Let’s give a shout out to some people out there.

@AnonymousD
@SoulSearcher
@Journey1
@Maria
@Marisim

You know who you are, the Fabulous Feb 29ers! Great thread you have out there. I see the next generation of TS emerging.

10 Likes

Thank you, this is too cute :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! Just wondering, what do you mean by next generation of TS?

3 Likes

A lot of long time members (including Kevin) have been on Talking Sober since 2016/2017. He’s just saying you’ll be the next generation since you’re new to the forum.

7 Likes

That’s pretty cool! I hope to learn from the long-term TS team!

3 Likes