Shout Outs

@Frantasticooo, who said that?

1 Like

And this is why. I can honestly say out of all the things you guys have taught me, an inferior personality complex is the most memorable.

2 Likes

Get over here ya big softie you! :hugs:

3 Likes

derail imminent. Hi @anon13078412 :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Haha, won’t be the first time and doubt it would be the last! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi wee Paul. :sun_with_face:

Hey Gareth how ya doing?

Gareth. Dude. You ok?

Haha I’m ok thanx guys @Frantasticooo @anon12657779 and @Conor689908 how are you all doing? I’m a little down in the dumps as I’m not allowed to drive so can’t work after having an unexplained seizure in work last week. Have got to wait and have all sorts of tests done before I’m allowed back behind the wheel. Il live though.
How are all you sunshiners doing. :slight_smile::slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s crap news Gaz. Hope you get it sorted soon mate.
Life is good for me. Bit cold, still not got the barn sealed up yet.
It’s hard to tie down the boss lady, she has the cc. Hopefully get it done this week.
Gonna be raising the trusses this week. That’s going to be fun.

As now that’s a job I’d love to be there for. Have you had aftermarket softwood ones made nor are they big chunky oak feckers that you,'ve constructed yourself?
I bet that you can’t wait to get it water tight. :slight_smile::blush::slight_smile:

It’s the softwood ones that are already installed. To gain some extra height we are going to have to cut the uprights to raise the cross beam.
Bit of work involved, but the boss man wants it done. Well only gain about 3 inches but at the moment the head height is just 6ft so…
It’ll definitely be nice to get dry. I can’t really get boarding until it is.

1 Like

Oh no! @anon13078412 big hug to you Gareth and all the best for your health :four_leaf_clover::pray:

1 Like

Holy moley, hope it’s nothing serious. That must have been scary. Sucks not being able to drive or work. Hope you are managing to stay out of trouble :hugs:

Oh no that’s scary for you, big hugs to you and hope you’re all back to normal soon :hugs:

I’m all good really thanks,I have no recollection of it so not really scary,it would be nice to know the cause but that doesn’t seem likely. Thanks for the concern though guys. Nice to catch up with y,all. :slight_smile::slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s great to see you pants scattered around Gaz :joy::joy:

1 Like

Its nice to fling them all over the forum.
Been watching and getting a good laugh from the league of gentleman all evening, it was filmed just up the road from mine. :slight_smile::blush::slight_smile: I hadn’t seen any of it since it first came out many years ago,:joy::joy:

3 Likes

:briefs: :briefs: :briefs:

2 Likes

My mom had one of those a few years ago. Unexplained. She couldn’t drive for a few weeks, had tests done… All the same as you. She’s had no lasting effects and never had another one. So I hope that’s how it turns out for you! Take care of yourself.

1 Like