!Show me a sunset/sunrise pic!

Uhm that picture with the house is literally my favorite!! Thank you for sharing :sob:

2 Likes

I am a dog sitter and that was the view from the front porch of a client’s house a couple weeks ago. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You have a great eye

1 Like

Its beautiful. You cant see it but there is a view over London too in the distance which changes depending on the weather

2 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:
Nope, photography is only my hobby. It would be lovely if I can earn money by it, too. Because it’s one of the things I am very enjoying and love to spend my time by doing it

3 Likes

Nothing spectacular, taken from inside my bedroom window, but a wonderful way to start the day. Let it snow! :skier::snowman_with_snow:

13 Likes

Tonight’s sky :snowflake:

19 Likes

I did not take this.
Portland tonight.

11 Likes

Almost looked like a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel this morning

16 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

That is exactly why I made this thread. A lot of us have missed so many beautiful things that this world gives us everyday. The sky, the clouds, the colors. Even the smell of the wind. I’ve realized since being sober that I NEVER took anyone of those things into consideration. I wasn’t even coherent enough to care. This was Beautiful, thank you so much for sharing.

3 Likes

Love the car photos!!

1 Like

You’ve inspired me, @Miichelexoxo. I love this thread.

16 Likes

15 Likes

This made me tear up! I struggle everyday to find my purpose and I made this thread exactly because I was feeling hopeless. You and everyone else who has commented and shown me how beautiful this world is, has given me such warmth and hope again. The sky is limitless and I thank you, my friend! Let’s keep this going :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Awwww. :blush: Are you feeling better now? I can tell that you’re a really sweet, sensitive person. Sometimes the downside of being a sensitive person is that we experience some pretty intense sadness… I really do hope you’re doing better. You can message me any time if you need to.

3 Likes

Good morning, Monday mountains!

16 Likes

It looks like you live in an Ansel Adams photograph. So lovely!

Ansel Adams is a favorite for sure! I cannot complain about the beauty here :blush:

1 Like

This was from yesterday. It was super cloudy, so it felt more like dusk than sunset. But this is the Christmas tree in the Boston Commons. It’s always pleasant to walk by.

9 Likes