!Show me a sunset/sunrise pic!

Yes it does! That’s my heaven view!

1 Like

Another great desert sunset eve

12 Likes

not fair – you get a beautiful sunset and sunrise… soak em in - i don’t think Cali will compare.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Yes! :100: They are caused by the sun

Amazing :green_heart:

1 Like

15 Likes

15 Likes

Sunset to the west.

North

East

15 Likes

Uinta Mountains, Utah

16 Likes

Wow this is beautiful

2 Likes

Steamboat Rock State Park. Banks Lake. Where my husband and I were married. Now that Daniel’s gone, I doubt I’ll ever go back. It was our favorite place. We never missed a single year camping there in the almost 12 year’s together. Daniel had been going since he was about 5. Sure is beautiful there❤️

13 Likes

Nice shot. I love the reflections.

1 Like

Yes, some of our happiest moments were made there. Together, with our kids and with friends and family. I’m scared it’ll be unimaginably sad to go there without him. I had planned to release some of his ashes under the tree we were married at there. But I’m just not sure now…

2 Likes

So cool. Wish I was there.

1 Like

11 Likes

We went every year with about 20-30 friends and family members. But this is the first year no one went, no one is really handling his death well at all and everyone thought it would be to sad…

I love cannon beach! I stay there for 4 days every fall! One of my favorite places as well and only a couple hours from me. I live in grays harbor.

1 Like

Wanted to give more than just a heart. I’m sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Marine layer sunset.

Look familiar @Lisa07

8 Likes

Sure does! I knew I could count on you. Thanks!

2 Likes

It dropped down on our walk to dinner.

14 Likes