!Show me a sunset/sunrise pic!

Absolutely stunning! Probably more so watching it happen. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Moonrise, Uinta Mountains, Utah

14 Likes

Beautiful, looks like a book cover for a thriller.

2 Likes

Wasatch Mountains, Utah

18 Likes

That’s SO beautiful!! :heart:

1 Like

Very peaceful spot! I escape up there at least once a year, by myself, for a few days to just relax and connect to nature. Love waking up early and watching the sunrise.

3 Likes

How awesome! We have some beautiful spots here in Washington I like to escape too as well but that view you’ve got there is amazing.

2 Likes

Bloody hell that’s lovely!

2 Likes

I think we drove right by you going up the PCH to Malibu. I saw tons of people playing near Will Rodgers. Looked like a tournament or something.
I use to love volleyball in my younger days.
Looked like a lot of fun.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

15 Likes

bright fall morning in the Hudson Highlands :star_struck:
happy October! :leaves:

16 Likes

Something in the Orange by Zach Bryan was my husbands song. He actually held me the night before he died and listened to it. Every time I see orange in a sunset, I like to think it’s him saying hi.:heart:

16 Likes

Just another day at the office… blessed to be clean another day :call_me_hand:t4:

15 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

Really struggling with gratitude this morning. Just fucking struggling. Thought I’d come out and watch the sunrise because I know I can find gratitude here. So I’m grateful for this.

And this.

I’m grateful for this wonderful TS app and this beautiful community.
I’m grateful for my coffee.
I’m grateful for the smell of fresh coffee beans when you open a brand new bag. Stumptown Hairbender.
I’m grateful I get to live in the desert.

I’m grateful for the addict in my life as a constant reminder not to pick up that first drink.
Don’t do it guys. Reach out for help.
I’m grateful I’m finally at a point in my life where I just cannot do it the way I’ve been doing it.

I’m grateful I believe there is always more support out there if we just fucking ask for it.

God. Help me to surrender to her addiction, my addiction, and seek more help. And if you got time take away my fears.
:pray::heart:

20 Likes

I’m grateful for a beautiful morning.
I’m grateful for all my blessings.
:pray:t2::heart:

21 Likes

grateful for @Dazercat ’s gratitudes this beautiful morning :dizzy::two_hearts:

22 Likes

19 Likes

Hey friend good to see you.

3 Likes