Show me your recovery chip/coin/tags etc 🪙

I am going to order this one for my 3 year! The postage is twice the cost of the chip, but nevermind!

4 Likes

I keep it in my wallet.

18 Likes

Never seen those kind of chips from you ore @Kareness . I love the colour and the text on it.
Within a half a year I can order a new one. Curious what I’m going to choose by then. So many choises! :sunglasses:

1 Like

You can get a bag of my chips pretty cheap…

kim-rosa-cuca-playful

4 Likes

Eat them with pride.
You earned them ODAAT
:wink::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

This is something I have had on deck for a while just waiting on the laser. When I began my journey of sobriety, all I could find were the standard AA coins. I wanted to make something for the veterans out there taking these steps. This one is mine, it’s hanging in my shop until June when I hit 3. I really enjoy that it is. A little different than the typical coins and represents me. Laser engraving is my new hobby and I even started a small business with creative endeavors. It is tons of fun and allows you to make personal items like this! Definitely enjoying it and definitely earned it :blush:

11 Likes

I saw a laser machine a while ago. You could order special ingraved stuff. I found it like magic to watch the laser do his “thing”.
And you have your own! :sunglasses:
Nice tag!

1 Like

Went to a NA meeting while 18 months sober, the two year chip is from my AA homegroup. Currently going to 2 to 3 meetings per week. Seems I gave up my resistance :blush::pray:

9 Likes

Well done! :facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

That’s so cool. Are there any available

I never attended any meetings but my husband got me this for making it through some really hard time’s. I :heart: it.

13 Likes

A tree of life! Love it! :star_struck:
How sweet of your husband.
Within 2 months I’m 5 years sober. Thinking of a new milestone pendant myself. On the back I want to engrave “soberwalker”, still doubting about what to put on front. We’ll see :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: yes it was. I think that would be awesome! WTG on that 5 year’s!!! That’s phenomenal!!!

1 Like

Absolutely awesome!:astonished::+1:t2:

Finally got that last one!

11 Likes

Congratulations! :confetti_ball: :facepunch: :tada:
Where do you keep them? I saw nice chip holders on Etsy in all different kind of shapes:

If I hade those chips I would buy something to treasure them in ore make something myself.
And you have enough of them to show off!

5 Likes

That is pretty sweet! I always have my 24hr one with me. My others are in my nightstand, with the most current one on top. First thing I see when I wake up, and last thing before bed👍

3 Likes

From SLAA

7 Likes

What is SLAA, I do not know what is stands for?
Nice chips though :grin::facepunch: