Show me your recovery chip/coin/tags etc 🪙

I have that one I bought on Etsy with me in my purse as well. I like to have something I can see and hold in my hand as a representive of my recovery :blush:

1 Like

Sex and love addicts anonymous!

1 Like

Aha, thank you! :+1:

I love the tree of life ones.
That one’s beautiful.
I got my eye on a standard red one for my 4th. But now maybe I’ll look for something more unique like that one.
ODAAT.

2 Likes

Thank you! Oh that red sounds nice too.

1 Like

I got 1 year on the 22nd of July! :pray:

14 Likes

Congratulations! :facepunch::confetti_ball:
And such an original chip! Is it from an organisation ore a personalized one? She’s cute!!

1 Like

She is a little bit of both. I got the coin from my Addiction counselor. I love Rosie, she is my sobriety motivation

1 Like

6 Mo SAA medallion

10 Likes

This was gifted to me. My friend received it 50 plus years ago!

11 Likes

That’s one to treasure Billy! :heavy_heart_exclamation:
What a nice thing to do from your friend.

2 Likes

Here’s mine

12 Likes

My little recovery shrine. Aa and na usually skip 4 and 5 and after 90 go straight to 6, but i bought a 4 and 5 month chip on my own. My wife is holding onto my 5 montb one for when i get there. I plan on getting each medalion the whole year. The wood ones are from the inpatient program i went to. They hand out chips at the alumni meetings monthly. Behind that is my certificate for graduating inpatient. All brought together by little budha spirit guide lol

10 Likes

I did the same thing when covid hit. Bought every monthly chip to 11 months so I would still be able to experience those accomplishments. I let my (ex) bf hold onto them for me, as I was closing in on 5 months. Well, I never received that one back then and they sat in a drawer for 3 years.

Yesterday I opened the bag for the second time

9 Likes

This is the first and only chip I got. It’s from the very first AA meeting I attended, which was almost two years ago. For whatever reason unbeknownst to me, my home group didn’t do the chip thing. Sometimes I carry it in my pocket as a sort of reminder.

6 Likes

What a cool and thoughtful gift! That’s awesome. :+1:

1 Like

Nice!!! Congratulations on finally reaching that milestone. I bet it felt great! Its not always about how many times we fall, but how many times we get up. Imo its harder to get back on this road we’re on after a fall than it is to keep drinking/using. So good job. If noones said it, im proud of you.

1 Like

Turning my 24 hour and most recent chips into key chains until i reach my next milestone from here on out. Reminder of where i started, that its just for today (everyday), and how far ive come.

4 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes