Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Omg Dana you were always beautiful,

But like you said your Aura changed you can see the positives in you.

3 Likes

@Dazzle, It was a huge step to come here and open up with us. I’m glad you’re here. Hope you’re doing ok. Taking it one minute, hour, day at a time.

1 Like

January 3rd this year, had broken my sober streak and been drinking heavily for over a year.

Vs today August 28 second try staying sober this season,on day 15.

32 Likes

Looking healthier and happier :blush:

2 Likes

13 years ago I was so unhappy. This was around the time I was coming off meth but I was drinking, taking pills and smoking weed all the time. Blackouts were the norm.
Now almost 2 years and 2 months AF and heading towards 4 months weed free I am in a much better place. I’m content with life and let it take me on the ride. Not every day is amazing but each day I am sober and thankful to not be the person I use to be.
Left- old me, sad and drunk
Right- me last weekend at a wedding, sober and having a blast.

55 Likes

Looking phenomenal Jenn. Happy and healthy. Great job. :muscle::green_heart:

4 Likes

You are rocking this lifestyle Jennifer! Sobriety looks so great on you - keep smiling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Perhaps the greatest progress of all is losing the Cowboys hat! :joy:

I kid, I kid…

Super proud of you my friend :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thanks guys :heart::heart:
A lot of my sobriety is thanks to the people within this app. Some days y’all are what gets me through

We all know you ain’t kidding :joy::joy: I still rep them boys just not at a wedding :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

423 days af and 15/16kg/35lbs lighter

49 Likes

Sobriety definitely looks good on you, Jen! :clap:t2: Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Dude you look like your own father on life support on the first pic! Amazing transformation! :star:

@Runningfree Jen you didn’t need to tell us which is which. You gained everything in cuteness, aliveness and joyousness! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :boar:

8 Likes

I guess you can tell which picture I was in active addiction.

Today marks 40 days of freedom from binging 1.75L of whiskey every other day in a matter of hours. I don’t miss it at all…not one bit! The grip it had on me for over 5 straight years was terrifying tbh.

Just this past October, I tried to drink myself to death after relapsing. I was suicidal a few times the past year since divorce, losing my brother, almost losing my mortgage, and my ex father in laws death. It was just all too much in a 4 month span.

I never want to return to that, and this picture is a reminder of the strength and battles I’ve fought this last year. Thank Gosh for therapy and meditation and these apps that make me know I’m not alone on this journey.

It’s all uphill from here on out! I appreciate you all! Thank for being on this journey with me :people_hugging: :heart::heart_hands:
Please feel drop your before and after pics if you have them…I’d love to see the difference

54 Likes

Congratulations! You must feel so proud? You definitely should :blush:

1 Like

So awesome! Glad you’re here. Keep up the great work! :hugs:
Here’s another great thread with before & after photos/transformations

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Wow! Awesome transformation! You should be very proud of yourself.
Fuck addiction :fist_right:t3::fist_left:t3:

1 Like

I hope you feel, as good as you look. Amazing what happens when we stop poisoning ourselves. I’m proud of you, you’re doing great. Onward and upward. :love_you_gesture::muscle::green_heart:

1 Like

Congrats on your 40 days – looking great friend!
So sorry for all that you have gone through - grateful that you found your way out of it and are living a healthy sober life :hugs:

1 Like

Good on ya, I hope you are well

1 Like