Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Oct 2023 - this period can be named “party season”

Jan 2024 - The new year with the new sober life

39 Likes

WOW - already see such a vibrant transformation! Keep gaining the sober benefits! :hugs:

4 Likes

117 days off alcohol has been absolutely life changing!! … ps left was my day 1 selfie, right is today :sob::sob::sob:

51 Likes

Wow @JuliaLuna look at you shine. You are so beautiful and vibrant. Keep up the good work

4 Likes

You are glowing :heart_eyes:
What a transformation :heart: X

3 Likes

You look fantastic,keep up the good ,keep us posted

I don’t really have an pics yet,but I am doing the things that help me to stay sober, healthier,and feel grateful for life today, 81 days in

3 Likes

117+ days and what an incredible transformation love. You are shining bright and bursting with life. Keep living the best sober life Julia :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Looking fab Julia, keep going! :clap:

2 Likes

I’ve rarely showed this before pic of me at my heaviest. But I feel I must to keep me motivated and moving forward. This was the height of weight, alcohol consumption, smoking cigarettes and travelling weeekly, on planes, in hotels at restaurants with an unlimited budget.
I was trying to kill myself it seems, though I thought I was happy.
I’ve added a during pic of now but by no means done… I am still about 50-60 + pounds from my goal weight.

I just need to remember where I came from.

52 Likes

Amazing progress! You must feel so much better these days. Major congrats on taking your life and health back :clap:t3: Keep it up!

3 Likes

Inspiring transformation.

3 Likes

Awesome progress @Chevy55! :clap:

3 Likes

Impressive Nick… keep that progress going…you’ve done an amazing job transforming into a healthy lifestyle

2 Likes

Day one, overweight, hopeless, searching for a new way of living, “sober curious”

One year celebrating with a girls trip to the grand canyon, still vaping up a storm

Two years, feeling liberated, down 100lbs, done with vaping, living a healthy lifestyle, still trying to learn to live life on lifes terms and letting go. This year will be a year of finding my balance

68 Likes

That is an incredible transformation CJ. So happy for all the lovely benefits sober living has provided.
Love the goal for year 3… finding balance. You keep rocking this journey :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::hugs:

7 Likes

Wow! I honestly woud have never thought this is the same person in only two years. Looks like sober living suits you :heart_hands:

5 Likes

I think the biggest transformation in this thread is the eyes! In conjunction with your beauty transformation, your eyes say so much! A peace and happiness is apparent and looks so good on you :sparkles::yellow_heart:

9 Likes

WOW!!! What a transformation! Im extremely impressed wirh ur hard work and dedication to a healthier lifestyle. U inspire me!!!

5 Likes

Wow Chevy! Respect!
That’s progress in it fullest!
:clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes