Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

What a difference! :hushed:
It almost look like as if you where 2 different people (and maybe in a sence you were).
Congratulations wit your transformation and your sober stretch :facepunch:

3 Likes

So awesome. :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:

Seriously, you look like a completely different person. And I imagine you sound like one too.

That the presence of darkness is there to show you, any of us, what we no longer want, how we no longer want to live - that is such a powerful way of looking at it! Accepting its place, and in doing so changing the nature of it. Thank you for this.

And for sharing your milestone! Huge congrats to you!!

Wishing you many days of beautiful vistas (the ones you post, hint hint), perfect dog walking temperatures, slow easy days with your son, and another year of growth and settling into this beautiful sober life you’ve built.

Onward, friend! :dog2: :mountain_snow: :tada::birthday::smile::boom:

3 Likes

Congrats on 2 years. Wear a difference!

3 Likes

Congratulations, you’ve truly shed your skin. That much of a change is so noteworthy and it’s absolutely what this shit is all about!

Never go back, never give up on yourself and the ones you love! Celebrate your freedom! You did excellent! Much love!

PS I love the expression on your face :smiling_face_with_tear: you’ve earned to make that face 100%. :heart:

4 Likes

What a change! Fantastic!
Congratulations on your big milestone. Stay strong :muscle:t3:

1 Like

What an amazing and impressive transformation. Mentally, spiritually and physically. So grateful to see you making all these positive changes and working on your recovery.

2 years is awesome work friend :people_hugging:… Keep stacking up the days :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Thank you my Friends. @SoberWalker @Tragicfarinelli @M-be-free49 @Dan531 @Faugxh @Mischa84 @JazzyS you guys are awesome. I owe a big thanks to TS. I joined right after I got out of rehab. TS and you wonderful people have been the most consistent and most positive tool in my toolbox. Thanks again! :grin:

13 Likes

Im sharing this to check with you guys if there is any difference between the left one ( very active period - almost non stop drinking) and the right one ( 8 months sober).

22 Likes

I see more life and happiness in your eyes. Now you are truly living.
I know for me it’s not much of a physical transformation as much as it is a spiritual, mental and emotional one.

Keep up the amazing work my friend :muscle:t4::people_hugging:…8+ months is fantastic work

4 Likes

Thanks dear :blush: :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

The light in your eyes - totally gone in 2023, and restored in 2024. Your inner beauty is just shining in your sobriety, simply gorgeous.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

The person on the right looks happy for real. That’s not a fake smile. :grin: Wonderful work @Zse :balloon:

3 Likes

When I was about 17 trying to take care of the munchies flipping my sister off… I was a Hellian y’all.

FF about 30 years my attitude hadn’t changed much… About 7 years ago all methed up trying to catch a beer buzz flipping off my friend’s list then wondering why I had no friends lol… :expressionless:

More recent times all grown up with my hands down and sober… :slightly_smiling_face:

34 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Haha :rofl: that’s how I used to greet everyone as well :fu:
Now you look healthy and happy. Have a great day. :balloon:

2 Likes

All grown up in so many ways…you are crushing it girl and looking fabulous… keep going strong :muscle:t4::hugs:

2 Likes

I like how hands down looks much better! So glad you’re in the sanity land.

2 Likes

Thanks yall

2 Likes