Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Wow!!!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:(10101010)

Last May

Last Night

I’m ready to start working on my diet and exercising now😉

31 Likes

I feel you with the chocolate! I’m 15 days too!

Looking good!!!

Congrats on 6 months, Ariel!! You are an inspiration! :heart_eyes_cat::star2::sunny::rainbow::bird:

Thanks darlin’. You too!

1 Like

Looking good! I’m going to buy Clean and Lean: 30 days 30 foods by Dr Ian Smith. Looks interesting. My whole life I’ve done my own clean eating but I don’t have it in me to do it now. I need a regiment.

1 Like

Really feel for you. Hope it works out well in the end. I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t be with my kids.

You look amazing! i always think i will drink moderate after a reset.
And i do!
for a week or so…
i sometimes miss drinking but i NEVER want to be hungover again or cancel my appointments etc

2 Likes

Wow! Your skin colour is looking much more healtier now @funnydad! Impressive! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Just read this " Once I got through the first 90 days, it got soo much easier. My attitude towards sobriety changed from it being punishment, to being positive about everything sober. " F…bomb, really 90 days OMG, im on day 7 and i feel like its a punishment :frowning: really? It taks 90 days …FML,

3 Likes

It’s different for everyone. At first it feels like punishment to many of us because lets face it, it’s effing hard at first but it gets better and easier. Remember why youre quitting, focus on what you can gain vs what you’re “missing” because really you’re not “missing” anything but a lifetime of misery using. Congrats on your day 7, keep it up!!

3 Likes

TY TY TY Mandi for sharing your story. I have a friend that is a heavy drinker and she developed a similar rash of in ger face and torso. She’s had it
For over 2 months and had tryed steroids, fungal creams and antibiotics with no improvements. DR.'s diagnosted her with an auto immune disorder. What worked for you besides quitting the drinking?

A candida diet with probiotics and vitamins daily, have her google it! It’s pretty strict but ommmgggg it is AMAZING the difference she will feel right away! I also use Cetaphil face wash and lotion, that helped also. Nothing else works! Does she notice she is sugar sensitive? It’s a big time trigger.

1 Like

Yes, thanks . Focus on what we gain vs what we are missing… :slight_smile: at the very least i should imagine we gain health. Thanks

1 Like

Sobriety looks beautiful on you girl :kissing_heart:

1 Like

December 26th, 2018 / April 29th, 2019
Sobriety date- 1/12/18

I have lost about 10lbs in the 118 days I’ve been sober, you can see it in my face!

36 Likes

466 days without heroin & meth

38 Likes

Mandi TY will pass the info on to my friend. Do you have a particule brand of probiotics that you’re partcularly fond of?