Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Wow. I’m so glad you are okay! You look radiant now…

1 Like

Keep going, @Brookiemonster618, I can’t wait to see how 6 months, or a year looks on ya. You look healthier already. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Two weeks looks good on you!

2 Likes

There’s some amazing transformations here! Sobriety really brings out the best in people :smile:

4 Likes

OK so last night I sent a whatsapp to my old housemate. We used to drink, smoke weed and take other drugs together. I mentioned this thread and asked him if he had any pictures of when we lived together. The picture he sent blew me away. I can’t even recognize myself.

This was in the height of my alcohol abuse, apparently this was the morning after we’d gone to a party and taken ketamine. I honestly don’t even remember this being taken.

This is me at work today

103 Likes

Holy shit man! Such a difference! Keep at it, you look amazing!

2 Likes

Wow! Big transformation. Like a different person… because you are :+1:t3:

1 Like

Incredible difference!!!

1 Like

You are a different man. Good job, you!

1 Like

Daaaaamn! Sobriety is awesome!

3 Likes

No wonder we say we feel increased anxiety when we quit substance abuse. We realise what a state we are!

4 Likes

Before

God I looked so bloated and those under eye bags though…this is embarrassing really
After

69 Likes

Holy shit, girl! You are looking amazing!

3 Likes

thank you! Started cleaning eating about a month ago…that has pretty much changed my life

1 Like

I only eat poultry and fish now, no red meat. Since I quit drinking, a lot of my food issues have cleared up, too!

2 Likes

What a transformation :heart:️!!

1 Like

Love this transformation :hibiscus:

1 Like

First photo top left 4th of July, 2017. Drinking on our friend’s boat.

Middle top photo - beginning of August 2017 about a week before I got sober.

Top right photo - Key West February 2018. That trip is when I started drinking heavily again. Prior to that, I only drank a handful of times since relapsing so I wasn’t bloated yet, I still was 15lbs lighter, and could fit into a bathing suit I wasn’t able to fit in before.

Bottom left photo - May 27, 2017 at a friends puppy shower… drunk in the photo, can you tell, ha!

Middle bottom photo - May 29, 2017 All you can drink party at a bar. Don’t remember this photo being taken at all…

Bottom right photo - June 21, 2018 2 week sober :heart:

24 Likes

Massive difference…! Looking good mate…

2 Likes

that was about a year ago; I’m in the back right.

Tonight. 202 days sober.

56 Likes