Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Looking great! That drinkers bloat we get is crazy!

4 Likes

Feb 2017 on my way to rehab, they weighed me in and I came in at a whopping 117lbs. Right photo was taken couple weeks ago 170lbs. Clean since Feb 8, 2017

56 Likes

Jfc! Way to get healthy!

3 Likes

@Lionfish - you have always been stunning; yet the last pictures show a woman who is not only beautiful but strong and happy with who she is. You are doing so well!

4 Likes

about year and half when my drinking was at one of my heaviest times.

last summer right after I lost my license! Wasted!

70 days sober! I feel great everyday! No waking up feeling like shit and wasting half my day throwing up! Not drinking was needed. My body couldn’t handle my drinking anymore.

55 Likes

Amazing transformation!!! The light of the eyes is impressive. I hope to reach it!! Only 9 days today

4 Likes

Drink and drugs and you don’t even notice you neglect your personal appearance. Crazy what we do to ourselves.

5 Likes

I just found this picture today :dizzy_face::scream:
It’s been a month or a little more since I found this app and start searching about living a life with out alcohol … I guess just by looking at this picture … I have the answer.

42 Likes

You look beautiful!

1 Like

You’re sweet, thank you!

2 Likes

You look stunning! Very inspiring!

1 Like

Thank you @MegaMeg! I hope you have a good day today :hibiscus:

2 Likes

I never thought of documenting this journey photographically until I read this thread, and I’m so glad I did! I can’t believe the changes after only a couple of weeks. Here’s to many more!!!

41 Likes

The changes start so quickly after we quit. I am excited to see what happens in a few week, and a few monghs! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Great transformation! I’m glad even after your slips, that you continue to bounce back.

4 Likes

Wow these transformations are great!

3 Likes

Awesome. You can see the Peace in the sight. Thanks for sharing so much

2 Likes

Simply amazing

2 Likes

@Donnie_Spiering

And the smile on your daughter’s face :family_man_girl:

4 Likes

@TMAC that’s an amazing transformation. If you still have that unicorn shirt I will buy it from you.

3 Likes