Show the artist within you (Part 1)

4 Likes

Fun with filters v1.02

4 Likes

#motivationMonday #recoveryposse #soberblogger #sobermusicfan #sobernation #soberaf #makesobrietyworkforyou
#soberliving #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #sobervibetribe #soberlife #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

4 Likes

#talkaboutitTuesday #recoveryposse #sober #oddat #boozefree #wedorecover #recoveryispossible #sobervibetribe #soberlifestyle #soberpodcast #theroadoftherighteous #selfhelp #sobercommunity #thesoberlens #affirmation

IMG_20210706_094755_720

4 Likes

Wow Carlito that’s fantastic! Brilliant design work :+1:

1 Like

Sleep wakening

When waking up dreaming,

sparkles slightly on the walls of your eyes.

How intangible awakened,

I sleeps alike~ and enjoys the unusual ordinary

~~Just as if ~~

The room stretched by a yawn now under-‘away-’ ~Diveling

creeping, like soft candles, melting unconsciously ~

Yawning arises in twilights of unconscious movements,

Curiously waiting clothes fill the imagination.

turns it around now

See how sweet the smelling light pecks “air” pillows,

Your celestial body staggering effectively existing awakens ~~

Closed curtains see through the sun in your eyes in my shelter,

of awake, almost closed eyes, illuminating the most beautiful….

Waking up with the stars of your eyes,

The contours of your existence, ~ beating full moons.

One more time I blink and images remain undisputed

how beautiful it is

To be next to you…. to wake up

@joost_lancee

5 Likes

#wisdomWednesday #justfortoday #recovery #soberdad #sobervibes #gratitude #sobermovement #sobersolutions #youcanandyouwill #recoveryposse #sobervibetribe #onmysobergrind #pma #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

IMG_20210707_065559_199

4 Likes

#thankfulThursday #soberarmy #soberfriendsunite #recoveryposse #soberwarrior #focus #makesobermemories #soberstories #af #onedayatatime #offthesauce #ifIcanyoucan #sobervibetribe #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

IMG_20210708_085924_767

3 Likes

I’m a barber/stylist. That’s my artistic release :heart:

I’m so grateful that I get to do what I love everyday

6 Likes

#focusFriday #soberlife #sobertribe #selfhelp #theroadoftherighteous #justfortoday #recoveryposse #wedorecover #soberaf #odaat #sobervibetribe #boozefree #soberliving #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

IMG_20210709_110009_773

4 Likes

#soberSaturday #recovery #sobervibes #blogger #sobercommunity #soberarmy #recoveryposse #onedayatatime #sobervibetribe #soberweekend #recoveryispossible #sobernation #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

3 Likes

6 Likes

#soberSunday #soberblogger #soberdad #sobermusicfan #recoveryposse #soberaf #soberweekend #soberlifestyle #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #thesoberlens #sobervibetribe #affirmation #soberpodcast

IMG_20210711_191129_314

3 Likes

I drew these for my granddaughter yesterday she made me sign it. I’m getting better :rofl:

5 Likes

Great work Micky! I love that she made you sign it :rofl: bless her :relaxed::two_hearts: you’re a lovely grandpa :ok_hand:

1 Like

#motivationMonday #recoveryposse #soberblogger #sobermusicfan #sobernation #soberaf #makesobrietyworkforyou
#soberliving #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #sobervibetribe #soberlife #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

IMG_20210712_122720_482

3 Likes

#talkaboutitTuesday #recoveryposse #sober #oddat #boozefree #wedorecover #recoveryispossible #sobervibetribe #soberlifestyle #soberpodcast #theroadoftherighteous #selfhelp #sobercommunity #thesoberlens #affirmation

2 Likes

#wisdomWednesday #justfortoday #recovery #soberdad #sobervibes #gratitude #sobermovement #sobersolutions #youcanandyouwill #recoveryposse #sobervibetribe #onmysobergrind #pma #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

Screenshot_20210714-105345_Chrome

4 Likes

New thread created because this one is about to auto-close at 2500 posts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Show the artist within you (Part 2).