Show the artist within you (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Show the artist within you (Part 1) - #2710 by Matt.

Previous discussions:

5 Likes

This thread is a space for lovers of visual arts to share their work. It’s continued from #1, here:

Enjoy! :innocent:

4 Likes

Was thinking about art and recovery the other day when I saw this painting at my aunt’s house. It was done by a family friend who’s on extended disability & lives with pain. His doctor had prescribed him opiate painkillers for the pain but he felt it was going to a dark place for him; he stopped taking them and started doing art as a way of taking his mind’s attention off the pain. He’s made some beautiful works - this is one of my favourites:

66 Likes

Wow that’s a great piece of art!

3 Likes

#motivationMonday #recoveryposse #soberblogger #sobermusicfan #sobernation #soberaf #makesobrietyworkforyou
#soberliving #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #sobervibetribe #soberlife #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

14 Likes

It’s amazing!! And knowing the story behind makes the art more attractive

3 Likes

28 Likes

17 Likes

Whilst I was away…

50 Likes

I adore the way you use colours!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

These are beautiful Danni :ok_hand::two_hearts:

1 Like

@anon27760155 I love it and the combination of colors :blossom::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I surprised myself on the flower never thought I could draw/colour such a realistic thing… Shows what sober me can do

6 Likes

31 Likes

I set up for a full moon timelapse but the fog came in and blocked it. This is the result.

27 Likes

This is awesome!!! So clever :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I didn’t think to buy gray water color paint when I got the marker and canvas.
Edit
I did not create the first image, I included it for reference

27 Likes

I love these! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I got more colors and got the gray.

26 Likes

I love watercolour!!!?

2 Likes