Show the artist within you (Part 1)

As the colours drop onto the paper, i feel the calm and stillness my brain so desires!

14 Likes

New one in silver birch. One of my favourites

9 Likes

FB_IMG_1617642269250
FB_IMG_1617642293006
FB_IMG_1617642257636

FB_IMG_1617642279859

This keeps me from going completely insane…

9 Likes

I love this!!

2 Likes

Awesome work!

1 Like

#soberSaturday #recovery #sobervibes #blogger #sobercommunity #soberarmy #recoveryposse #onedayatatime #sobervibetribe #soberweekend #recoveryispossible #sobernation #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @SobahCobra79!! Enjoy your celebration. :tada: :birthday: :partying_face:

1 Like

Art has always been a way i can express myself, this collection started the begin of lockdown

And there is so many more i want to add!

To some they won’t get it to others they will understand each pen/pencial/paint is different… Not two pigments are the same in my collection!

Heres my passion, what has stopped me so many times on picking up a drug

I LOVE COLOUR

10 Likes

8 Likes

I get it!! Your dragonfly painting inspired me to break out my stash.

It felt really good to put the brush to the canvas. Ive been in a huge funk. It soothed my soul immediately.

After my final relapse, i started painting. It was just before Covid. I put myself in lockdown and focused on recovery with my brush and canvases.

Working and cleaning up wreckage from my past has prevented me from doing it for over a year.it feels really good to be back at it.

Its a long ways from finished. I have a three day halibut trip. Im looking forward to working on it when i get home.

12 Likes

6 Likes

Played around with the texture on today’s face, not sure of the wood type, found it on the ground while walking the dog

7 Likes

#talkaboutitTuesday #recoveryposse #sober #oddat #boozefree #wedorecover #recoveryispossible #sobervibetribe #soberlifestyle #soberpodcast #theroadoftherighteous #selfhelp #sobercommunity #thesoberlens #affirmation

IMG_20210622_153725_232

5 Likes

#wisdomWednesday #justfortoday #recovery #soberdad #sobervibes #gratitude #sobermovement #sobersolutions #youcanandyouwill #recoveryposse #sobervibetribe #onmysobergrind #pma #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

IMG_20210623_133755_940

5 Likes

10 Likes

Cheers!

7 Likes

Wow they look really cool! How much time does it take for you to make one of these ?

Thanks, depends on how hard the wood is but usually 2 or 3 hours to get finished

1 Like

My youngest turned two today

10 Likes