Show the artist within you (Part 1)

#thankfulThursday #soberarmy #soberfriendsunite #recoveryposse #soberwarrior #focus #makesobermemories #soberstories #af #onedayatatime #offthesauce #ifIcanyoucan #sobervibetribe #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

IMG_20210624_110252_991

4 Likes

Thank you! Symptoms have cleared completely just waiting on the skin to heal back up, I’ve got a patch on my back that looks like I was playing in acid or something lots of deep scabs. And I didn’t itch at them I was a halfway responsible adult

2 Likes

Something I helped draw and paint a few weeks ago. I remember my Lt, Soldier and I staying up until 3am because of the looming deadline. My friend came up with the design and lead the way on seeing it through. The sides have the Joint :us: and :jordan: Emblem on it which I personally did myself. It came out awesome and everyone signed it in Gold paint in the back! They absolutely loved it ^.^

5 Likes

Today’s face

8 Likes

#soberSunday #soberblogger #soberdad #sobermusicfan #recoveryposse #soberaf #soberweekend #soberlifestyle #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #thesoberlens #sobervibetribe #affirmation #soberpodcast

IMG_20210627_125739_731

4 Likes

9 Likes

Dear @littlemisschatterbox I am in day 4 again. Somehow stuck. In August I will go God’s willing to a whole month retreat disconnected from internet and that’s is going to help. I hope

3 Likes

#talkaboutitTuesday #recoveryposse #sober #oddat #boozefree #wedorecover #recoveryispossible #sobervibetribe #soberlifestyle #soberpodcast #theroadoftherighteous #selfhelp #sobercommunity #thesoberlens #affirmation

IMG_20210629_172639_565

6 Likes

#wisdomWednesday #justfortoday #recovery #soberdad #sobervibes #gratitude #sobermovement #sobersolutions #youcanandyouwill #recoveryposse #sobervibetribe #onmysobergrind #pma #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

5 Likes

#thankfulThursday #soberarmy #soberfriendsunite #recoveryposse #soberwarrior #focus #makesobermemories #soberstories #af #onedayatatime #offthesauce #ifIcanyoucan #sobervibetribe #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

5 Likes

Last couple of day’s faces

10 Likes

8 Likes

#soberSunday #soberblogger #soberdad #sobermusicfan #recoveryposse #soberaf #soberweekend #soberlifestyle #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #thesoberlens #sobervibetribe #affirmation #soberpodcast

IMG_20210704_094128_713

4 Likes

These are fantastic. Great work!! :ok_hand::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Fun with filters v1.02

4 Likes

#motivationMonday #recoveryposse #soberblogger #sobermusicfan #sobernation #soberaf #makesobrietyworkforyou
#soberliving #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #sobervibetribe #soberlife #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

4 Likes

#talkaboutitTuesday #recoveryposse #sober #oddat #boozefree #wedorecover #recoveryispossible #sobervibetribe #soberlifestyle #soberpodcast #theroadoftherighteous #selfhelp #sobercommunity #thesoberlens #affirmation

IMG_20210706_094755_720

4 Likes

Wow Carlito that’s fantastic! Brilliant design work :+1:

1 Like

Sleep wakening

When waking up dreaming,

sparkles slightly on the walls of your eyes.

How intangible awakened,

I sleeps alike~ and enjoys the unusual ordinary

~~Just as if ~~

The room stretched by a yawn now under-‘away-’ ~Diveling

creeping, like soft candles, melting unconsciously ~

Yawning arises in twilights of unconscious movements,

Curiously waiting clothes fill the imagination.

turns it around now

See how sweet the smelling light pecks “air” pillows,

Your celestial body staggering effectively existing awakens ~~

Closed curtains see through the sun in your eyes in my shelter,

of awake, almost closed eyes, illuminating the most beautiful….

Waking up with the stars of your eyes,

The contours of your existence, ~ beating full moons.

One more time I blink and images remain undisputed

how beautiful it is

To be next to you…. to wake up

@joost_lancee

5 Likes