Show the artist within you (Part 2)

This is all new to me. I really like it…

1 Like

Thank you brother, likewise

1 Like

17 Likes

Mhmm nom nom, looks delicious

1 Like

These are so awesome, do you sell them anywhere?

Thanks, I have an online shop here
ko-fi.com/ChunkBorealis/shop

1 Like

New wood spirit in alder

17 Likes

#motivationMonday #recoveryposse #soberblogger #sobermusicfan #sobernation #soberaf #makesobrietyworkforyou
#soberliving #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #sobervibetribe #soberlife #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

3 Likes

#wisdomWednesday #justfortoday #recovery #soberdad #sobervibes #gratitude #sobermovement #sobersolutions #youcanandyouwill #recoveryposse #sobervibetribe #onmysobergrind #pma #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

Screenshot_20211130-185857_Chrome

3 Likes

Just a quick drawing this morning.

6 Likes

Omg I want one!!!

Omg Mike lol I had to look twice lol I was going to ask you what you were going to draw… only to realize that you drew that pen!!! How cool is your drawing :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks I honestly feel like I did terrible with it lol. Shadow needs to have more or a blur to it and I tried to match some of the color. But it was just a quick challenge, I did it all in ball point pen and then went over with little bit of gel pen

1 Like

#thankfulThursday #soberarmy #soberfriendsunite #recoveryposse #soberwarrior #focus #makesobermemories #soberstories #af #onedayatatime #offthesauce #ifIcanyoucan #sobervibetribe #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

4 Likes

Been at this one for a while now

9 Likes

#kindnessFriday #soberlife #sobertribe #feelgoodFriday #theroadoftherighteous #justfortoday #recoveryposse #wedorecover #soberaf #odaat #sobervibetribe #boozefree #soberliving #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

6 Likes

Well I’m calling it finished. I went for a surrealism look so I wanted it kind of messy, but it’s starting to get too messy lol

11 Likes

#soberSaturday #recovery #sobervibes #blogger #sobercommunity #soberarmy #recoveryposse #onedayatatime #sobervibetribe #soberweekend #recoveryispossible #sobernation #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

4 Likes

Thrift store find from years ago, the handle broke off the head and it was just collecting dust. Got the rust off the head and made a shorty handle from some oak, followed the split direction for the overall shape. It’ll be nice for driving wedges I think. Shaped with a wood rasp/file and chisels, left it rougher for more grip, hopefully

12 Likes

My drawing tonight

15 Likes