Show the artist within you (Part 2)

Thanks it’s wood burned with a pyrography pen :slight_smile: my happy place for sure.

4 Likes

Love your pyrography Jamie its amazing!

2 Likes

14 Likes

@Sabrina80 and @mamador I love your art, keep posting

3 Likes

Because today is a Bloodmoon I had to draw something :blush:

12 Likes

Working on this massive 4x6ft free flow goldfish tonight. I live in a 22ft vintage trailer and this thing takes up almost the whole front area. :joy:

20 Likes

@mx_elle thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

14 Likes

Oh Jamie i absolutely love this! Bottom right… looks like a bird in smoke, like phoenix kinda…

1 Like

Cool picture! I :heart: those little steel creature you make! I would deffinitely buy one of them if I would see them somewhere!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness I hadn’t noticed that! Love that perspective. It’s funny I always forget to step back and look at these big pieces for things like that, I’m usually about 3 inches from them lol I love fresh eyes seeing new meanings :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

To me its like a flow through from the bird to the beautiful fish its lovely! Hope your doing well honey :muscle::ok_hand:

2 Likes

You live in a vintage trailer? May you do a room tour with us? :heart_eyes:
Living this way sounds exciting to me :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hi! Here’s a few snaps. It’s a 1972 Roadliner. I bought it about 6 months ago as a shell, the second picture is right after I insulated and did the floors, last one is looking from the door in, I have a sink and a bathroom (no shower, I’m building one outside) and my cooking set up is outside as well but it’s cozy and warm in here and has everything I need.
The first is the outside right after I got it leveled on my new property a few weeks ago and my temporary pallet porch. I am planning on painting the exterior this spring and building a more permanent porch.
But for now, it’s home and I am so happy with it.

I did all of the renovations myself including body work, electrical, plumbing, paneling… you name it. Was a four month labor of love but something I am so proud of. :heart_eyes_cat:

25 Likes

This is so beautiful :heart_eyes: And wow you did all this by yourself? Awesome!
You’re living my dream :relaxed:
I want to have something like this too but they’re still veeery expensive here and property is also very expensive. But still way less than building a house.
Again, you have a beautiful home :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you!

I got lucky with the property as it belongs to my family. I can’t even imagine trying to purchase land or a home right now, the prices are so insane!
Thank you bunches :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is so cool :sunglasses: love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow you have done an amazing job !!
It looks so cozy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Song lyrics I wrote. Well the chorus.

'we’re all just lies
trying to make it
in the town of truth
crooked vote remedies
paying off the mayor that’s inside of you

we’re all just trying to fake it
in the State of Abuse
hanging singing blues
taking notes from the noose
I’m falling out of love
but He’ll, never in truth’

4 Likes

Hi all, just popped on here to check my counter. 3.45 years.

Here’s a couple of recent carves in pine and beech

18 Likes