Show the artist within you (Part 2)

And the new one which i finished today :slight_smile:
The “Lonely eagle”

13 Likes

Another gorgeous piece. :heart::heart: You are getting quick with these.

2 Likes

Thanks dear :blush: Haha yes :grinning: but the next one is more detailed so will take more time i guess :smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful @Zse! You’re a pro at these. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks Lisa :blush:

2 Likes

Starting a new little mounted mini room. I’ve got the box created and screwed in the hanging point and the front is hinged on. I chose different wallpaper for the room from my own art supplies. Inside will be an armchair and cupboard which I’m yet to construct.

Work in progress, but happy so far. So fiddly and difficult to work with a piece this small! :confounded::rofl:

16 Likes

oh how very cool is that – looks like a lot of fun too… can’t wait to see the progress and the finished box :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

And the new project is this one :slight_smile:
Are you ready for trip to Venice :blush:

13 Likes

OOH this is gonna be fun! Yup – a lot of detail for sure. looking forward to seeing this one.

i’ve always wanted to go … i’m hyped and ready :wink:

2 Likes

I started this kuksa (Scandinavian drinking bowl) today in the woodworking class. The next class is three weeks away so I have to wait until then to finish it off.

15 Likes

@Deelzebub no doubts you are an artist!!!

1 Like

Busy with making a silver ring at the goldsmith class. Next week I’m going to polish it and milling out fine lines around the centre piece.
When that’s done I can put the gemstone in the bezel.

It’s difficult, but so much fun!!

16 Likes

That looks great so far. What is the gemstone you’ll be using?

3 Likes

:camera_flash: :eye:

16 Likes

Wow…this is beautiful. Great work Claudia :heart:

2 Likes

A flashing blue, green, yellowish Labradorite stone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ooooh! (ten characters)

2 Likes

Mum & son paint party. Brought to his dad’s workshop to add some colour :heart:

14 Likes

Beautiful pieces and a lovely touch of color :heart:

3 Likes

13 Likes