Show the artist within you (Part 2)

Beautiful!!! I have tried but all I got was stick figures lol
You have amazing talent :clap: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks dear :blush: she really helped with watching the process :smile: Quality control :grinning:

3 Likes

My colouring today. I created the colouring page & coloured it. Have a frog-tast-ic day.

9 Likes

thats super creative and love the coloring too :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! Xx

2 Likes

@Zse beautiful and impressive :sunglasses::+1:t6:

1 Like

@LovelyLya yours is really uplifting in colors and theme. Thank you

1 Like

Welcome :heart:

1 Like

Did a workshop silver casting. It was fun, but not easy :sunglasses: Made a wax ring and wax angel and tried to make a mold in special sand.

The silver didn’t fluid correct in the whole angel, so now she misses a part of her wing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Going to make something creative with her later. Maybe I add a piece of wing with another material, we’ll see. And ofcourse I have to polish it. She is yellow now because of the Borax still on it.
Here are some photo’s @acromouse :wink:

14 Likes

I love it exactly the way it is. It’s unique. A very special kind of angel.

4 Likes

Special she sure is :grin: Thanks :sweat_smile:
I think I will make a ring out of it. And when the new goldsmith class starts in september I’m going to try to cast her again with the wax mould. We needed a hotter gasburner then we had today, that’s why the silver didn’t flows enough as needed. At school we have such a burner so I will try again later :wink:

3 Likes

Honestly, if I was to imagine my guardian angel, mine would be like that. A bit loopsided and maybe somewhat off and not very well organised, which can be a problem for guardian angels. But she would always be there :heart_eyes: :grin:

3 Likes

@SoberWalker I love it. It’s a perfect guardian angel

2 Likes

Finished this necklace and earring set for a birthday gift

12 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:. They will love the gift I’m sure :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks hun!! I enjoy being creative!! I amazed my husband one time, I had been working on a necklace and when I was done making it…took it all apart! He asked why!! I didn’t like the way it laid down my neck. I am my worst critic lol

3 Likes

You have that creative bone for sure. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I get being our worst critics. In sobriety we can learn to give ourselves some grace :wink::pray:t4:

2 Likes

I treated myself to a trip to the art shop on my street and spent a fair bit of money on new sketchbooks and materials. I got a set of oil pastels and it was only when I’d opened them that I realised they were portrait colours so no greens at all and a lot of warm flesh tones. That’s ok though. I’ll work with them. The oil pastels are very flowy and I’m not sure whether that’s mainly because it’s a warm day (warm for here anyway).

11 Likes

I love this piece @Deelzebub

1 Like

I spent the time that my daughter was visiting her friends sketching in my new books.

7 Likes