Show the artist within you (Part 1)

I always believed that people suffering from addiction have a heart full of art and possibilities. For that we are vulnerable. In my case I love to draw and sing.
Here you can post your creation.
I put now my last drawing. Excuse the quality of the picture

126 Likes

Love this!! Great work. I doodle/draw I’ll show a photo later, but song lyrics come to me all the tome, music moves me- when doodling I’ll write the song in my head down, I can’t sing a tune and I love art but can’t really draw or paint. I make art and play with light, I’m a photographer and study light all day everyday. That’s where I’m able to be creative and use my imagination.

My daughter ^

This is one of my favorites it was a completely organic idea and my husband built a box with holes in it so it could be in the water and look like she was standing on water- so fun!!

My first time playing with photoshop ^

This was a rainy day I was so bored so thought feathers would be fun to play with. An absolute blast but what a mess lol! One pillow has a lot of feathers just FYI :joy:

120 Likes

Omg your photos are gorgeous!! I wished we lived in the same city so I could hire you to do my family :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Amazing, you are very good! Focus on this wonderful part of you.

2 Likes

103 Likes

48 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

Wow!!! Love this!

1 Like

got some new micron pens! I really like machines

65 Likes

That’s beautiful! Thank you for sharing! I’m no artist, so I can’t add to the pictures shared here. But I’m grateful you shared.

3 Likes

I love this pictures. How much beauty in them! Thank you so much.

1 Like

Woah!!I love it. Machines are always hard to draw for me. I admire the good work

1 Like

Wonderful!!!

1 Like

Wonderful and with style. I love it

1 Like

That’s great! Is the first person I know who design her own tatoos.thanks for sharing

Artist need people who enjoy their works. Thanks for enjoying them

Really impressive. I love it. Has a title?I love the colour combination and the whole paint

These are wonderful

1 Like

Thank you Sweet Man! :hugs:

1 Like

You are welcome :blush:

1 Like