Show the world your transformation!

Beautiful❤️

1 Like

You look awesome, definitely more life behind your eyes. :+1:

2 Likes

9 months and 16 days sober today! :pray:t2: I truly can’t imagine ever putting that poison back into my body again

23 Likes

There is 22 years between these photos. First one is when I was in the middle of working as a roadie. I had just finished a tour with iron maiden and had spent a month and a half on he road. Lots of cocaine lots of speed lots of alcohol it’s of all substances ( acid, dmt, weed ghb) to excess . Which was pretty much my life for 27 years.
The second is about 40 days into sobriety. I had lost all my hair due to alopecia bought on by stress ( what had grown back grew back white). The stress had made me drink more and smoke more weed and bought me to the conclusion that enough was enough. I will take another pic later today now I’m 500+ days completely clean

15 Likes

Thank you, in the first picture I have the remainder of a black eye after I fell over drunk and the second was yesterday when I was very tired, much better despite being tired

1 Like

We have a older thread if u care to look or share there… Show me your transformations!:

1 Like

I know that feeling @jchavez3 Wrote the same sentence a few month in another transformation thread mentioned above. Although I’ve had a few set backs I now can see a transformation on myself. And so will you :+1::pray::muscle: Just keep on walking in your sobriety

2 Likes

You look like you found a purpose again, sweet friend.:heart:

2 Likes

You look great- so full of life and purpose!!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you lovely ladies, really makes me feel happy hearing that :hugs: @MoCatt @Megs3

1 Like

My oh my. I commend you, my friend. You should be very proud of who you are today and the things you have accomplished. Thank you so much for sharing. Makes me want to be as strong as you.

1 Like

Simply beautiful❤️

Gosh pal, the first picture just seems like you’re hiding. Like you don’t wanna be seen. But the second screams “I’m here!” Lol. There’s a light in your eyes that wasn’t in that before picture at all.

Great transformation!

2 Likes

Thank you. I was hiding in every way. Here I am:-)

Unvbelievable. You are so beautiful and look genuinely happy. You are an inspiration to us all! Thank you so much for sharing this, strong lady! :heart:

1 Like

When I first got into sobriety and now

6 Likes

Before and after
Before was at my lowest… using needles which I never thought I’d get to.
After is me enjoying life :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Left - Drinking myself sick every single night, extremely unhealthy and unhappy
Right - 3 months into my sobriety and down 40 pounds!

23 Likes

Great job! You look fantastic! Keep it up! :sunglasses:

Last time I was on here I believe you had a terrible accident at work, hows that gnarly scar brotha? And if that wasn’t you my bad lol