Show ya bling!

There ain’t no thing as too much bling!!

7 Likes

Love ur bling! Eapecially that tree of life ring. I have a silver tree of life ring that i wear also. Most of my jewelery doesnt fit anymore lol i gained a bit of weight getting clean and they no longer fit my fingers lol

3 Likes

My rings will fit one day and not the next lol

2 Likes

14 Likes

The right side is my lotus ring and the plain band has my daughters name and birth date on the underside…left hand my wishbone pinky ring, hearts ring and 2 hands with pinky fingers crossed because my daughter and i used to do that when she was a baby :blush: i love anything silver…

And yes i wear non wedding rings on my ring finger because so F@×k lol

4 Likes

I don’t really wear this much (if I do, it’s underneath everything), but I like it. It just vibes with me. In my mind, owls are composed, and associated with wisdom, but also very precise, deft, efficient, physically capable creatures. No deceit, intimidation, or trickery to get what they want. The supporting arc is calm, elegant but not overstated. Aesthetically I like industrial elements, and the gears do that nicely without wrenching the whole composition askew. The coloured one also spins :smile:

I also like that it was inexpensive, like… commodity cheap. I feel uncomfortable with the idea of wearing
something valuable, and expensive stuff is totally wasted on me, it doesn’t mean any more to me than it would be otherwise. And a good deal is always fun :rofl:

4 Likes