Site mechanics

:raised_hands::clap:

Nailed it

At least that’s how it works on my android.

2 Likes

@BondJaneBond, I’m glad you asked because I love quotes so I know what’s going on in long threads!

I’m glad you asked

Me too! So I ended up making it work using a combo of many answers. For anyone that has an iPhone… I hit reply to whoever. Went up and copied the quote. In reply box hit quote symbol. Erased the ‘block quote’ wording and copied/pasted my quote there… I’m sure there’s an easier softer way :joy: but being an alcoholic I can’t take that way :joy::rofl:

1 Like

You got it.

That’s too funny😃. How many likes can we do before we get cut off??
Haha that sounded like the tootsie pop commercial "how many licks does it take lol

I believe 50 a day in the beginning, though that increases as they get to know you over time.

I must still seem pretty shady to them :woman_shrugging:t3::joy::lollipop:

2 Likes

You get 100 once you get to regular status. Usually takes 45-60 days and consistent posting. Patience young grasshopper, your time will come lol

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Hehehe. I’m almost out of likes but I had to “like” that​:joy:. If you’re shady, I’m an over like. Nice to meet you

Look at you! And your first try! Very impressive! :hugs: Now I ha e to find out what all those other symbols do :smile: One symbol at a Time :wink:

You did great! Must be my goofy phone. I feel like the reply box has a lot of cool features & I’m just a little lost, but this threads a good place to experiment :+1:t3:

When I highlight & hit quote button, I see it in the reply box… but when I hit reply button, I get this message.

See look up there I made a smiley face and it typed joy?? What what

Well that’s strange too. Practice here all you want. I have & will…sorry in advance :joy:

1 Like

What is the megaphone :mega: thread at the top of the page for?