Site mechanics

Please help me bond with all the cool features of this site! Tried to use the quotes…couldn’t figure it out. Not sure how to use the features available in reply boxes.
Thank you!

2 Likes

This is a job for @C-sun and her furry crusaders

1 Like

OK it took me a couple of goes too. Click on the quote marks so you get ‘>Blockquote’ come up, the delete block quote and paste in the quote you need. Press return to carry on typing.

If you highlight text to which you wish to reply, after a short pause, a box will pop up below the text, with the word “quote” in it. Click that and a reply will open containing the quoted text.

At least that’s how it works on my android.

2 Likes

This is me ‘liking’ your comment…I seem to have exceeded my limit on those :smile:

2 Likes

You’ve just been sharing the love too much :heartbeat:

Blockquote

I mean, how many people who aren’t in recovery have personal insight and kindness and consideration?

I mean, how many people who aren’t in recovery have personal insight and kindness and consideration?

This work?

Fingers crossed

The first one worked, you just need to delete the word block quote and put the quote after the > symbol

Sorry for using everyone as my guinea pigs :grin: Thank you for your tips & I’ll keep working at it :+1:t3:

1 Like

S> I mean, how many people who aren’t in recovery have personal insight and kindness and consideration?

OK so it’ll look like this. Click on the menu button, click on the quote marks,

‘> Blockquote’

Delete the word block quote and paste your quote right after the >

Like this

Sorry for using everyone as my guinea pigs :grin: Thank you for your tips & I’ll keep working at it :+1:t3:

Hmmm, I’ve never done the press and hold…

(But if seems to work!)

2 Likes

So it does! Never knew that either😁

Hmmm, I’ve never done the press and hold…

1 Like

OK so it’ll look like this. Click on the menu button, click on the quote marks,

2 Likes