Six Years and an ounce of wisdom

Congratulations Derek, always like you shares. Thank you for the ounce of wisdom. It’s more then you think.

2 Likes

Congrats Derek! Love your story and the way you relate it. In or off the void! See you on the tough love thread my friend. I look up to you. x

5 Likes

Deeply encouraged by this post. Good luck to you going forward, my friend. God bless you.

3 Likes

Congrats on your 6 years and 1 year!! I’m always glad you are here with us.

2 Likes

Congratulations on 6 years and 1 year!
Following your journey is very inspirational. Happy to be on the same path with you.
:partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations Derek! I always love your views on sobriety. Sometimes I wonder WWDD (what would Derek do) and that is probably the thing I should do!!

:tada::balloon::tada:

2 Likes

Congrats on 6 years sober and 1 year no nicotine @Englishd youre so right about putting in the work. Glad to share the threads with you brother

1 Like

Congratulations on 6 years, what an achievement and an inspiration for those of us just starting out!
:confetti_ball::tada::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 6 years clean and sober Derek. Fucking amazing. Glad you’re here.
:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

4 Likes

Congratulations on 6 years sober! Your journey has truly helped me over the first few tough months. Thank you for sharing and not holding back :pray:

2 Likes

Congrats on 6 and 1 year Derek! AA helped me, too!

1 Like

Congratulations on six years :partying_face::pray:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: on your 6 years @Englishd and thanks for your presence on here and spreading your ounce of wisdom. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Well this will get me out of lurk! Happy 6 years (and 2 days) my brother! And on the 1 year as well! You have been a great friend and a greater inspiration to me for years. I’m always so glad to read and see your progress. I hope you had a lovely day!

Love you!

3 Likes