Sleeping đź’¤ pattern

For those of you with a bit of time in, how long did it take you to fall back into a normal sleeping pattern?

6 Likes

Great question, it is different for everybody but I remember around day 11 or 12 starting to get a good nights sleep. But honestly, it’s been over a year and a half and my sleep is still getting better and better. Just hang in there, you don’t wanna go backwards, that God sleep is coming soon!

3 Likes

If I recall correctly, after about a month of sobriety my routine started to become more “normal”.

1 Like

I had a hard time regulating my sleep. It took me like 3-4 months.

A few things that helped me get sleep… mix and match to find what works for you

• set and keep a sleep schedule
  • meditation
  • a hot shower/ bath before bed
  • a hot foot soak
  • essential oil diffuser
  • lavender oil on pillow
  • melatonin
  • magnesium
  • Hot tea
3 Likes

THX guys! I appreciate the help!

1 Like

@Alice13 - hi, coming back on Your post, can you reflect back how did it turn for you afterwards ? I’m also interested as it’s 12th day for me and tired of bad sleep during the last 6 nights… Thank you

I had a brief 3 days relapse about a month ago but for the past week, I have been getting some good night rest. I walk everyday to make sure I am tired when it’s time for bed. Hang in there, things will stabilize :slightly_smiling_face:

I actually had to go to a recovery center for 7 days and they have a strict schedule, so I managed to make my sleep schedule normal. It took about 5 days

1 Like