Slipped Up. Cocaine

Hey buddy Chill. I think people were just trying to say that if you’re serious about this, you will just drop the lot. You don’t need to have any temptation at all. But it’s your rodeo!

2 Likes

When I got out of the hospital, which was directly related to my addiction, my phone got turned back on. Within a couple of hours I had all sorts of people texting me, calling me, Messaging through Facebook all of them Needed my help in some fashion because they were “sick” (heroin) or were “hurting/needing” (meth) or “needed a ride” (which would be paid for with narcotics).

So the second thing I did after I decided that I really did not want to die and go back through what I just went through for 17 years was Change My Phone Number.

Problem solved, 8 months, 16 days into my recovery. And the temptation to use just that one last time is been lessened by 80%.

My peer coach tells me this, “You show me your friends, and I’ll show you your future.”

6 Likes

Thank you for responding in an encouraging manner.

1 Like

I understand, and i also appreciate the advice from everyone, i just got frustrated for a minute. My apologies.

No worries Buddy, it’s early days and it can come across a bit heavy sometimes if you’re not used to it. All these people willing to say something to help you. All the best to you!
:grinning::grinning:

I love that saying show me your friends and ill show u the future… so true … thankyou. X

1 Like

Hi there…

I used cocaine for about 10 years and in the early days, I was never that bothered about getting it but the moment a friend would ask me to hook em up - I was buying myself a few grams aswell. Same with speed later on.

Heres my question; are you taking a cut of the money?

1 Like

If it works anything like dope (heroin)seekers. If u had the connections to get it. You get lil bumps/or a few bags just for going through you Or a ride and gas to ride them to the spot. Dope heads or addicts will spend thier last dime to get dope they cant afford to give u money just the dealer see money…lol

1 Like

Oh yeah, that I get. But given the situation described there could be a financial gain.

You possibly could but you know how drug pricing is. The more you get the cheaper it is. So they spend every dollar trying to get as much as they can. Its possible. ive done it b4 and made money not drugs but its just one of those situations just to stay away from… Always drama in an addicts life. Getting rid of those friends and numbers has made my life so much more tranquil…

Sometimes I will get a cut of the cash. When I was doing that I didn’t even want to deal with it. I’d usually give bags away.

Sorry for the late response, I’ve veen working long hours and dead to the world, but the best part is, it’s keeping me away from toxic lifestyle🤘🏾

If you can’t change your friends. You need to change your friends.

2 Likes