Slowly but steady

if it does get hard remember everything your going through is perfectly normal, it’s you healing. Not just day 3 but any day the only way to stop it is to drink or sit it out and drink is not an option so good luck. Stay on here if you go into one and do not go anywhere near a shop.

I’m not a drinker, I’m coming off of opioids

sorry about that but trust me same applies.

48 hours and your still here going strong !!! Well done your doing amazing. How are u feeling at moment?

Just passed the 48 hour mark! So technically I guess I’m into day 3? Right? I’m feeling like crap. Just want to sleep but can’t. And my kids will be home tomorrow which means they will be here on the worst day but I have to push through it for me and for them

2 Likes

Bless you how old are your children? R they old enough to sit and watch a film while u lay on the sofa? Try not to worry to much about tomorrow try and focus on getting some sleep or just lay in the bath until you feel comfortable. X

1 Like

14,10,6. Yeah they should be okay. Trying to switch my shift around for tomorrow

I see you said you are from the states. I don’t want to pry about your job but if you have short term disability benefits you can likely get a paid leave for treatment. I recently took a leave from my job to get a handle on my life. As long as my doctor signed off, it was not difficult. My job was protected due to FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) and reasons for the leave were not shared with my manager unless I personally elected to share. Do you have an EAP (employee assistance program) through your Human Resources department? If so, please consider reaching out. Make you your number one priority. Get healthy and everyone in your world will also benefit by having all of you in a very present way. Don’t be afraid to ask for help okay?

How are u today x

Eh struggling. 62 hours in. My feet are killing me for some reason and my stomach is still a complete mess. Got 6 hours of sleep though so that is good

1 Like

6 hours is brilliant… your doing so well I been thinking of u all day I know u feeling crap but it’s gonna get better look at your beautiful children and get strength from there little faces your never have to go through this ever again x

That’s what I keep doing. But today has been rough. My legs don’t hurt as bad but I am throwing up again and have horrible diarrhea. This is so terrible

This is gonna be the worst point now just keep pushing through is there anything u can take for your upset tummy ?

Unfortunately I don’t think I have anything here. And I can’t be away from a bathroom long enough to venture to the store.

1 Like

Was able to pull myself together enough to go to the store. Stocked up on Imodium and pedialyte

1 Like

R u feeling any better with the meds ?

A little. Not too much. Worried that I’m running a fever and can’t find my thermometer

Hello how are you today x

I miss sleep! I’m so tired and exhausted but I can’t get more than a few hours of sleep and I’m so drained

The missing sleep sucks but at least your doing so well and not using your start to feel better soon x