Small Steps

This is the longest I’ve been without cannabis in over a year and a half. I had to quit because I ended up needing it as a safety blanket. It became my own private hell: needing it to feel better then hating myself because I smoked or took and edible. There’s never a hard stop point with weed, like an overdose or something. You just keep smoking and sinking into your own personal oblivion. I still don’t know what to do with myself, and here’s hoping it gets easier

9 Likes

Proud of YOU!!! Keep it up!! One second, one minute, one hour, or one day!! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

One week is a pretty huge step! :muscle:

1 Like

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face: your doing great

It is so hard to stop. 1 week is so hard. Keep going, this is amazing

1 Like

Well done my friend. it really does get easier I promise.
After 30 plus years of smoking weed all day I’m now over 19 months straight and would love a spliff. Now you might think that’s a bad thing but TBH the difference between wanting one and actually having one are poles apart. Of course we are going to think about it but eventually that’s all it will become, just a passing thought. No cravings, no obsession of the mind. Finally we have a choice. Proud of you :+1:

3 Likes

It took me months to get there but eventually you’ll spend a first day without thinking once about smoking a joint. And it will be a glorious day. Maybe you won’t even notice it.
I hope everything is alright for you :v:t2: