Small wins of today

Hit my 5 day today-
Not as much proud of 5 days as I am with finally establishing my new sober life.
Today I woke up feeling fresh and not hungover, Did Yoga, had a great Fitbit workout, Played my ukulele for awhile and continued to learn Spanish.

I forgot how productive I am while sober and I am in love with it!

What did you do today? Or what will you do today to celebrate the small wins in your life?

10 Likes

Debes estar orgullosa de tus cinco días @Kayrad que Dios te bendiga (I am Spanish) :+1::muscle::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Gracias @Andrew3 Es el comienzo de un grande viaie!

3 Likes

I train in Martial Arts, Krav Maga and Kick Boxing. My Krav instructor is a big guy. Real big guy. He’s been joining our Kick Boxing class as a student lately. I got paired with him last night for conditioning and striking drill. Conditioning involves taking shots to the abs, legs, etc. I took all of his shots, and threw mine back. He thanked me after class for the hard workout. Said he hadn’t been hit like that for a long time. He also complimented my ability to take a shot.

Validation of all the hard training. Felt good.

3 Likes

Studying for my Linux certification I take this Monday! Not feeling hungover. Which is such a huge win!! Lol day 18 here!!

5 Likes

Lo haremos día a día @Kayrad con fuerza!

1 Like

@Yoda-Stevie That’s phenomenal. It’s the small achievements that really add up, sound like you were a perfect suiter. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

@AliciaMarie04 Isn’t wonderful how much more productive we can be without hangovers??

2 Likes

Dedicado a vivir el momento!

Well done all. Today was a now day so had all three kids home. We completed a workout and meditation together…it was nice! Hope to.keep it up…want then to have some healthy tools in their boxes. Day 19 here…have been irritated…a little out of sorts…yet still I rise.:hugs::pray::two_hearts:

1 Like

Meant snow…
20 inches of snow…in Canada😂

Yep! It’s amazing!

1 Like

@Lotusflower I’m in Canada as well! Going to -30 tonight, ouch.
Regardless had a nice workout, made some healthy meals and have been organizing a bunch of old stuff to donate. Including alot of old scarves and mitts to put in the park for those in need

1 Like

Hey neighbor! Yes very cold. And same here still trekking on and keeping warm. I love that you are placing your donations in the park for those in need…that’s a wonderful idea. I have been feeling the need to go through my things and purge as well. Guess it’s all part of the process. :blush:

1 Like

I spent all day in town without getting a drink. I’ve avoided the town until now and I was so pleased with myself I got myself a coffee machine !!

2 Likes

That’s a better way to be spending money for sure! Cheers to java!

I’ve drank about 4 pots !! I can’t sleep anyway so it’s no problem.

Who’s Java ?

Haha, Java is coffee