SMART Group for Talking Sober

Shipped now. Can read the first few chapters on my kindle. Whee!

1 Like

Do we have a start date yet ? If not can we pick one today ?

I havent seen derek around much lately. But did post this weekend. His phones messed up …so his access is limited. No date has been made yet. Someone needs to just take charge of everything but the chairman postion derek would hold. Since he has experience in this area.

1 Like

July 9th was just something rattled off… but no exact date. This needs more support and someone that has time to set things up by chapter… no ones really stepped up yet. Just a bit of buzz and interest. It needs a leader…

Hey thanks for that!! :grin:

3 Likes

Same here!! We need someone that has had some experience. Lol

I was envisioning a casual thread to talk about what we’ve learned? I’m hoping for something less structured than the meetings. Does this need a leader?

Oops nevermind, I see the purpose is to replace the meetings for those who can’t go. Def. needs a facilitator then :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, really, thank you!!

1 Like

@Bill_Phillips did I miss more creepers? Noooooo.

Side note, I should be getting my new phone today so July 9 works for me.

1 Like

I need details. Thread names, screen names, dates, times, aggrieved parties and the such. Was the banhammer involved? Were they repeat offenders?

1 Like

That’s an awesome idea!!

Haven’t been online much recently but I really want to work a program so I want to be part of your group

4 Likes

Have been out of the loop for a few weeks and would like to join the group as well.

1 Like

My book came today. Monday works for me. What time was everyone thinking?

Also what time zone are we basing it on. Have we picked a section?

I’m on the east coast- NY

Doesn’t it make sense to start at the beginning?

1 Like

Lol. You can start anywhere I believe bc it doesn’t have a set order. Or they were doing it wrong in Cuse. @Bill_Phillips

1 Like

Okay, I didn’t know that. My book isn’t due here until the 13th at the earliest, but I can access the first few chapters on my kindle now. So I’d vote for starting with something earlier in the workbook.